Notices

Foodies Anonymous

Old 08-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kumochi
vabeachgirl -- I saw a bunch of the pop cap candies in our local Candy store the other day. They had tons of them. I was good and bought low calorie wherthers. Mary
No way! You have a candy store?! Can you buy just the cola ones? A friend of mine found the boxes of mixed ones in another state and bought every single one of them for me!

I didn't know what to do! I kind of wanted to open them all, dump them out and roll around in them but didn't want people to think I was weird! Haha!

Well I didn't trust me so I only took one box and told him he was going to have to ration them out to me, lol. Then I found out that he dared to eat a box of MY bottle caps! Jeez!

And of course the box I took barely had any cola ones! I took a pic and am having issues with the extras options but hopefully it will post!

Manage Attachments
Upload Errors
:
Invalid File

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 08-07-2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:08 AM
FitDay Member

LOL I'll see if they just have the Cola ones. Yes we have a candy store in town. It's been there a couple years - not sure how they survive. It is fun to go in and look at all the jars however the prices help me not overinduldge. I should post photos of everyones favourites. I don't usually go in it but had time to fill in the area last week. I could send them to you when I'm in Florida next week. Mary

Last edited by Kumochi; 08-08-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

My favorite fattening foods to eat are cheese and beef enchiladas, chicken fried steak with a side of mashed potatoes and country gravy, beef lasagna with lots of cheese, fried chicken livers with chicken gravy with a side of chocolate pudding, milk chocolate, and some various types of ice cream.

However none of those are going to help me to reach my weight loss goals. None of those are going to help me to be happier, healthier, to feel better about myself, to live longer, etc. So there's no good reason to eat them except on very, very rare occasions.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:28 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kumochi
LOL I'll see if they just have the Cola ones. Yes we have a candy store in town. It's been there a couple years - not sure how they survive. It is fun to go in and look at all the jars however the prices help me not overinduldge. I should post photos of everyones favourites. I don't usually go in it but had time to fill in the area last week. I could send them to you when I'm in Florida next week. Mary
OMG, you would probably have to post the pics with a NSFW warning, lol!

I kind of wished I took another box but I guess it was smart to only take one. My friend was teasing me by shaking the boxes into the phone! Talk about not being very nice!
Old 08-08-2011, 06:19 AM
FitDay Member

Funnel cakes...arghhh! I wish I had one. It is fair season and working in the food industry I see all the concession stand vendors buying all the supplies for them. We are not fair goers usually except one and it was on the 4th of July and I didn't buy a funnel cake then either!