Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored) >

Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored)

Community
Notices

Problems/Confusion with iPhone app (Admin monitored)

Old 01-12-2012, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

By unavailable, I meant that the app does not function properly. It freezes, gets stuck on one page, will not update, etc.

Yes, I voiced my concerns on FB several months back. I will forward my complaint to the feedback link again. I did contact the company last spring regarding this issue.

Also, my opinion on this, as stated in my original post, is that the Iphone FitDay App is TERRIBLE. Not merely "Problems with Iphone App."

Last edited by VitoVino; 01-14-2012 at 02:42 AM. Reason: iPhone threads now merged
Old 01-24-2012, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Problems with iphone app - foods search bar disappears!

I started using the iphone app a couple of days ago and thought I loved it. Now I can't search for new foods - the search bar is entirely gone. the "More" button that gets me to recent foods and custom foods is also gone. I've tried logging out and back in a couple of times - no go. I've gone on the web version and added my foods for now, but no change in the app. Help!!
Old 01-24-2012, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

I've given up on the app and now I just log in to the regular site from my phone.