Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 6/20/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 6/20/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 6/20/11

Old 06-23-2011, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

...and bathing suits. I found a set of mix and match pieces I really love and I keep ordering and exchanging...is it a shopping problem if you have to replace it because your old one falls off of you if you don't tie the straps with a shoestring like your mom did for you when you were four???

wowgirl88, hang in there, baby. This too shall pass. Vent it out as much as you need to, no worries about being Miss Happy Sunshine on here. Take care of yourself.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Haha Cassie, that's not a bad thing, it's a great one! I'm putting aside some money every week for a shopping spree when I reach my ideal weight, at this stage my 'bathng suit' would be board shorts and a tshirt, god forbid anyone see my actual body!

Thanks for the encouragement, things kinda fell into place with my living arrangements and future goals, so I should be happy, but she's very full-on, to the point of aggressive, and I just don't have what it takes sometimes. On a good note, her being back will mean that I'll be at the gym more... not to avoid her, of course...
Old 06-23-2011, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

Hope I'm glad you are staying active here. I'm glad you have support to deal with your loss.

Go to the Y 3 times a week for weight training. 1.
Start using my wii balance programs again 5 times a week, set it up today & did 35 minutes
Burn at least 2700 calories a day ,2500,2350, 2550. 2950
Have a 1000 calorie defecit or more daily - 950,600, 950, 1400
Book a Y session with the trainer - BOOKED FOR Friday
Keep working on reducing salt -- means I need to cook!, HEALTHY LEFTOVERS, too much salt x 2, good, added whey protein to plan,
Journal daily, Y, Y, Y. Y
exercise and sauna daily. Y, Y, Y, Y

Going to be away for Saturday and Sunday however plan on eating well and swiming lots.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

Oh goodness it is already Friday!

I had my Anthropology final exam Wednesday, so ate horribly Tuesday night- all of Wednesday, didn't sleep- then slept ALL Thursday.

Even though I only ate a tiny meal, supposedly I gained more weight?! I'm just hoping that it is from all the sodium that I consumed Wednesday

Today my goals are to drink water and love life.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome back to the land of the living, mhibdon. Hope things went well with the exam! Go spend some time on the beach and it will be all better .

I'm absolutely dreading what I have scheduled today. Most of my work days are challenging but smooth, but this one has the potential to really blow up. I'm just going to keep reminding myself that I'm the professional and not stress-eat to deal with the frustration.

I'd really rather just sit on my bum and watch Wimbledon, but I can't turn down the work right now. Besides, I did that yesterday .

Have a great day, all!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:38 AM
FitDay Member

Talking

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Welcome back to the land of the living, mhibdon. Hope things went well with the exam! Go spend some time on the beach and it will be all better .
That is exactly what I'm going to do! Have a beach date planned at 9AM then am going to raise hell and high water at the bar tonight! It is Dragking Idol tonight! Yummy!

OH! And I made an A on the exam so I got a B in the course! Yaaaaaaay!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728

I'd really rather just sit on my bum and watch Wimbledon...
I thought you were from Georgia, not England... or do you have a bum that lives near by, under a bridge?
Old 06-24-2011, 02:42 AM
FitDay Member

Mike you crack me up the way you tease Cassie. LOL

wowgirl, I and most people I know who quit years ago still have cravings for a cig occasionally. They can come out of nowhere. You just gotta suck it up and vow to do something else until the craving passes because just one cig will put you back at square one. You probably already know that. I'm rootin' for ya--YOU CAN DO THIS! I hope your living arrangment difficulties smooth out soon--at least you can spend more time at the gym.

mhibdon, congrats on the great grades! Have fun tonight but be careful and prudent (says Grandma. LOL)

Cassie, big hug and best wishes for your work day going smoothly. I hope the fireworks possibility turns out the way you like. They scare the bejeebees out of me. LOL I'm a D cup and wish I could go braless away from home occasionally during the humid Ohio summers. I had my routine mammogram on a hot day last month and my car air conditioner wasn't working. It was at the Women's Center of the hospital so I knew I wouldn't run into any men. Because the office is connected to the parking garage by only a short hallway and I was going nowhere else, I went braless after making sure nothing showed through my top. The mammo tech acted as if she was repulsed that a grown woman would do such a thing.

Mary, you're doing great on food and exercise! Enjoy your weekend!

Thursday report: I did great on food, nutrition, and fitness goals yesterday. Got in two miles of aerobic walking and lots of water. Pledging a repeat performance today.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Last edited by Mern; 06-24-2011 at 02:47 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Fitness
1) keep calories to 1300 or less:1286, 1550 (was at 1300 or below but needed, Saltines and pretzels for tummy ache), 1552, 1647 (dinner out and stress eating)
2) walk or gym 3x or more a week: beautiful walk on a beautiful road, yes walk, no, gym
3) 8 glasses of water: 104 oz, 72oz, ? 40oz, 72oz
4) be a stretchy mama every day (that's stretchy not bitchy) a little stretchy, not enough; very stretchy, yes, yes
5) cut sugar and have fewer carbs in general: yes, yes, yes, no
Other
1) write at least one hour every single day: yes, tried but distracted by DD, wrote about Phoebe, eh
2) meditate at least 15 minutes:yes, yes, no, no
3) listen more: trying!!! but no, no,?, yes
4) worry less: eh, yes, no, woried about DD friend but only briefly
5) stay on this thread!!! yes, yes, yes, still here

Congrats on test and class Mhibdon!
Cassie you deserve a rest. I feel like I should pay you (just for putting up with Mike-JK) seriously for all the support you give; you're so awesome.
Wowgirl, I hope you can quit the ciggies. I did after 12 years of smoking; my Dad did after 30 years. You can do it!!!

Last edited by canary52; 06-24-2011 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:11 PM
FitDay Member

Went for meeting withtrainer. start new program next week. Helping with grandkids this weekend, hope to get swiming in their pool if the sun shines. Used the treadmill and the wii today total 55 minutes plus yoga and sauna Calories 1450, used 2500 Have a great weekend everyone. Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.