Notices

HCG Protocol

Old 03-25-2011, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Default Just finished a round

I just finished a 40 shot round and started my phase 3 maintenance today. In my phase 2 round I lost 40 pounds! If you have questions, always refer back to Dr. Simeons original Pounds & Inches protocol. I followed it to the "T" and had great success! Good luck to you. Its a great diet protocol.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

I did a 40 day round of sublingual Rx, and lost 25 lbs. Have kept it off so far, it's been 6 weeks into maintenance mode. I'm not finished though, I've got another 30 or 40 lbs to get to goal. I followed the Simeons protocol except I mixed veggies, and gave myself an extra protein on the days I worked out (weights and or running).

I may do another round, or I may try following a low cal leptin diet. The hcg diet worked for me, but it is grueling and unforgiving. It is an excellent way to get the garbage foods out of your life, and you learn to really like fresh clean eating. My BP is now normal, my thyroid meds were reduced, and my joint pain is gone (as long as I don't eat breads/grains).
Old 04-10-2011, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default HCG Diet - Losing is Believing!!!

Started on the HCG shots yesterday. Am on my second day of gorging. Starting at 178 lbs with a goal of 145 by early June (for my son's graduation). Wish me luck! Would love to hear from others on the diet.

Last edited by gsantana2; 04-18-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default Lost 7.6 lbs in 7 days!

Clothes are feeling loser, I have more energy and all around feeling great! Stepping on the scale every morning and seeing another lb gone is the best feeling ever!
Old 04-18-2011, 04:03 PM
FitDay Member

Default How is the food?

Are you feeling ok on the restrictive diet? Did cravings go away? Just wondering how you adjusted to the low calorie intake. It feels sooo good to lose weight doesn't it? Congrats and hang in there.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:46 AM
Banned

Congrats on the weightloss!! I want to start HCG. Can you tell me if this is a good price??? I saw that the local heath center that I've visited for skin treatments and certain spa services is offering a deal for 30 days of HCG and a book on the program for $50 valid 2 days only - ends on 4/20/11. I guess it's normally $110. I know they are a reputable business and I'm confident in the quality of their HCG. However, I'm not well educated in the deals or various prices for HCG around the web and in stores. Can anyone let me know if this is worth buying??

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 05-16-2011 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:08 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Day 14...Down 13 lbs!

I havent felt hungry at all on this diet. I have been drinking a lot of green tea (and water) so if I ever even think of food off schedule I make some tea and by the time I finish it, I have forgotten about food. For the past 4 or 5 days, I have to "remember" to eat because I am not hungry AT ALL.

As far as cravings, I have been ok because I experiment a lot in the kitchen so I use a lot of different flavors and textures to keep my taste buds happy.

I paid $159 for the 1st 28 day round of the HCG injections which I found out later was way expensive. At least it got me going...and 13 lbs later I dont regret it one bit! I ordered another 28 day round for a fraction of the cost since I decided to do the whole 40 days.

Today I am trying out the miracle noodles which have no calories and no fat. Seems a lot of others have done great eating these noodles. Will let you know how it goes.

By the way...I am so full of energy that I cant stand myself. Actually working on all those little house projects which I have been putting off. I sleep less and feel a lot more rested. All around I think I am much happier.

I decided today was the day to quit smoking as well. If I am going to lose weight, eat healthy, etc...no reason to keep a bad vice. Been ok thusfar today...had my moments but they have passed. Wish me luck!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 05-16-2011 at 01:33 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:09 AM
FitDay Member

Do you have to take the shots and just do the diet and are taking the B12 shot as well?
Old 04-25-2011, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by firewatchgirl
Do you have to take the shots and just do the diet and are taking the B12 shot as well?
HCG can be bought in drops, pellets or injections. Its a matter of personal preference. Yes, you must stick to the protocol of 500 calories and only specific foods to see the results. I do take B12, but I have for a couple of years now since I have fibromyalgia.
Old 04-28-2011, 03:54 PM
FitDay Member

How has your weightloss continued? I just started my first day of binging and would like some more motivation! Nothing taste as good as being skinny feels

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.