Community
Notices

HCG Protocol

Old 05-07-2011, 03:56 AM
FitDay Member

I am on day one of the binge - I've been watching my friend have great success so I'm excited of course now that I CAN binge I'm not hungry ugh
Old 05-13-2011, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default Homeopathic HCG Diet Drop

I know a lot of people out there in the 'Diet World' knock the HCG Diet, but I LOVE IT!

I am 21 years old and in college I gained the freshman 15 and then the sophomore 10... Before I knew it I was fat! Then my mom introduced me to the HCG Diet and a company called DIYHCG (it stands for Do It Yourself HCG). It is a DIY company and you are not required to go through a doctor. I was not extremely overweight, just a little chubby... so I would not have been able to be approved by a doctor.

I was able to lose 36 pounds and now I only have about 4 pounds left before I can reach my 'swimsuit body'. I have been maintaining my weight loss since my wedding in December and I am so happy that I was actually able to lose the weight so quickly!

It was so easy and the Homeopathic Drops are a lot cheaper than the shots (a couple of my friends did the shots, but our results we about the same) I did the Do It Yourself HCG, and boy I am so glad I did.

I just joined fit day to help me keep track of my calories, so I will be able to find the calorie range where my body maintains best.

Wish my luck in losing my last 4-5 pounds with dieting and running! Have a great weekend everybody!
Old 05-16-2011, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

Hello all!! :-)

I have been on the HCG injections for 14 days now and have lost a total so far of 12 pounds. I was so skeptical at first of how ior if this could really work. The first few days were difficult because of cutting so far back on the calories, but I was suprised how fulfilling the foods that are allowed on this diet are. Plus you drink so much water everyday that it makes me feel full and sometimes I can't even eat what I am allowed.

I did my injections through a local medical spa called Monarch MedSpa. It was $1100. I know pricey, however that included all of my syringes pre-filled at the Dr.'s office and my weight loss is monitored by my doctor so it makes me feel safer. I can to go 23 days or 40 days if I choose. Also, if I want to do another round for another 23 days after one round, I don't have to pay extra. I am so happy so far and I am so anxious to see the final results. Beach body here I come! :-)
Old 05-27-2011, 05:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default Miracle Noodles

Hi I am on my 10th day of HCG VLCD. I have lost 7 lbs.! I am so excited. Feel Great. Hit a plateau a few days ago and did the apple day. Worked JUST like I read. Next morning lost 1.09 lbs! I have been reading about the Miracle noodles. Do you know if they carry them at Whole Foods?
Thank you. And the Best of Luck to you
Old 06-03-2011, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

I have been on the homeopathic HCG drops. I did Phase 1 (2 days of load day) and Phase 2 (26 days of 500 calories) I lost 23 pounds, I am now in Phase 3 of maintaining for 21 days of 1700-1900 calories. After the 21 days are over I am going to do another round of Phase 1 and 2 to lose another 10 pounds. I am on day 6 of Phase 3 and maintaining.
I paid $49.00 for approx. a 30 day supply. Liquid HCG Drops is the name.
I lost 50 pounds with weight watchers and was at a stall for 2 1/2 months and the HCG program got me moving again.

I started at 211 pounds got down to 160 with Weight Watchers in 12 months gained 6 pounds on the Phase 1 (which you are suppose to do) so from 166.8 I now weigh 145, I got down as low as 144.4. On maintaining on Phase 3 I fluctuate from 145-147 (so far).
Old 06-03-2011, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jhkoenig
If you are only eating 500 calories, is it really necessary to use HCG? There seems to be a lot of disagreement over the efficacy of HCG. I can't find anyone who reports long-term success who does not have a financial interest in HCG.
what would you consider long term success?
Old 06-06-2011, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Is there [or are there others interested in] a forum for Homeopathic HCG for for people who are committed to using it and want to support each other in the process? I don't need to read endless arguments against something I have committed to do - I have done my research and made my commitment.

What I need is to be able to talk with others about ways to do the diet successfully, share recipes and learn about transitioning back to long term maintenance. I lost 40 lbs. using the Homeopathic HCG and VLCD, and then went traveling without a scale or a diet plan and gained 20 lbs back. I have just started another round and want o be successful this time - my downfall was not monitoring after the weight loss. I was tired of being obsessed with my weight and felt deprived from eating fatty and carb comfort foods. These are the things I need help with to support me keeping the weight off.

Thanks to you all and many blessings!
Old 06-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jhkoenig
Most medical studies consider long term success weigh-ins at 12 months and 24 months after the diet's conclusion.
I believe that Sept or October will make 1 year for my GF. Not only has she maintained but she's continued to lose some addition weight since being off of the drops. I think what you are failing to realize is that long term success on a short term diet like hcg has nothing to do with the diet, it has everything to do with the person. Just like any weight loss program, if you go back to old /bad habits the weight will come back. That has nothing to do with hcg. This is true for anything.

BTW she was in a size 12 when she started, 30 days later she was in a 4. Now almost a year later her 4's are a little looser. You can't argue those results. If I didn't think she'd kill me I'd post up pics of her. BTW I have nothing financial to gain, in fact I've deleted just as many hcg links that were sites that sell it as I have anything else.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 06-06-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:11 AM
FitDay Member

I know this is a touchy subject, and I hate to even make a comment. But, I don't understand why people find it necessary to use HCG when we all know that weight loss can be achieved, at little to no cost, by burning more calories than one consumes. Look at the tremendous progress Michael has made doing just that. By losing weight slowly, you "retrain" your brain and body to look at food differently and, hopefully, learn about proper nutrition along the way. If you want to lose 20-40 lbs. for a wedding or another short-term goal, fine. But I can't see it as a solution for long term health and weight loss. Is it because those who use it want quick gratification? Because they don't like to/want to/can't work out? Is it because they find that strict diet and self-discipline are too hard over a very long period of time? If the answer is the latter, then when the use of HCG ceases, they will still have the same issues with strict diet, self discipline, controlling emotional eating and exercise. You either can do it or you can't. For a lot of people, if you lack strict self-discipline before HCG, you probably are going to lack it after HCG. Arguably, losing weight isn't the hard part. Maintaining a weight loss, long term, is. It may make you lose the weight, but it can't make you do the work.

Mike, I think your girlfriend has done a tremendous job! She dug deep within herself and was able to make a permanent lifestyle change and that's exactly what it takes.

(I'm starting to sound like your "Hey, Fattie" thread! lol)

Last edited by quinnesec; 06-07-2011 at 03:42 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
I know this is a touchy subject, and I hate to even make a comment. But, I don't understand why people find it necessary to use HCG when we all know that weight loss can be achieved, at little to no cost, by burning more calories than one consumes.
It's not that it's a touchy subject, it's just that 99.9 percent of posts like yours are written by people who don't have any experience with using HCG.

Here's a little experiment for you to try. Prepare three days worth of rations according to approved VLCD plans and enjoy them without using HCG. By the end of day one you'll be ready to stab someone in the eyes. By the end of day two you'll be exhausted but when you crawl into bed you won't be able to sleep or do anything other than think of food, food, food. When you go to get out of bed on day three, you'll probably pass out before making it to the bathroom.

HCG may not permanently change your lifestyle but for a lot of people, once they see how different they look 20 pounds lighter, it gives them the motivation to make better food selections once off of HCG.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.