Notices

Activities not listed suggestion

Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Activities not listed suggestion

Dear Administration,

The suggestion made by Fitday-Jim back in November of 2009 is right on. To have an activity listed as "extra calories burned" or something of that nature for those of use that use machines that take into account our weight and age. It could be set up so that a unit of measure = a set amount of calories, whether that set amount be 1, 10, 25 would not matter (smaller would be better). Even if the only unit of measure available is minutes it could work.

100 minutes = 100 calories

Right now I just enter my activities like this as "Walking" and adjust my time till the calories come out correct or close. It doesn't matter to me if the activity description or amount of time is correct, just the calories burned.

Last edited by yapatus; 02-18-2010 at 07:40 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Eliptical

An entry for eliptical machine is also needed. I stick in general jogging and adjust the time until I get to the calories for that day.... kinda works but not a very elegant solution.