Notices

where to find?

Old 04-25-2011, 08:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default where to find?

I'm new to the site, and have two questions:

1. How do I customize the lifestyle section to adjust for the number of hours of acitivity (ie- sitting for eight hours).
2. Where does hamburger belong? (in the beef section?)
thanks!
Old 04-25-2011, 09:56 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

I would pick the "lifestyle" that best matches what you do most days. I use "Seated with some movement" since I spend most of my work days behind a keyboard. I like to err a bit on the conservative side.

"They" say that the lifestyle already includes 8 hours of sleep but many folks, myself included, add in an extra 8 hours a day using the Activity tab (which is also where you will add any activities that aren't included in your everyday "lifestyle" such as exercise or other special activity).

I would look under ground beef to find hamburger. Sometimes it's easier to use the "Browse Food" feature rather than the search--with a little practice you'll find which works best for you.

If you have any more questions, let us know.

Regards,
Michael