Notices

Making a pledge

Old 04-18-2011, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default Making a pledge

I am a newbie to this site, committed to losing weight and getting healthy. My timing is a bit off. It's a crazy week at work, and next week, I'll be going on vacation and won't have access to a computer until I return in May.

I commit to this forum that I will practice disciplined eating for the rest of this month, and once I come back to this site in May, I will go back to weekly weigh-ins and logging what I eat and my exercise.

FitDay won't cancel my account if I'm gone for two weeks, will it?
Old 04-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Jennifer, welcome aboard. I'm glad you went ahead and put it out there and look forward to seeing you when you return.

I don't believe FitDay cancels accounts...there are folks here who have pulled theirs up after years, so no worries ! Enjoy your vacation!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:38 PM
FitDay Member

Great! That's good to know -- thanks!
Old 04-19-2011, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

Sometimes when I fall off the wagon I tell myself "right this second is as good as any other, to climb right back up". And that's true no matter where you start, so long as you do - that's the important thing. Good luck and welcome aboard.