Notices

hello, how are you today?

Old 04-04-2011, 01:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default hello, how are you today?

hello! how are you today? I am new ( obviously), anywho My goal is to loose any where between 30 - 40 lbs. and I am hoping that loging my food intake and exercise will help me get there faster. about me... I am 20, so hopefully this will make things a little easier getting into a healthy lifestyle now. I have 2 Australian cattle dogs so they keep me on my toes both literary and figuratively. ( we just got home from out nightly 1 mile walk.) I dont really have a partner to exercise with so its hard. but I am a successful pastry chef working on producing the first diabetic and vegan friendly marshmallow. but that is just me in a nut shell.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:19 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome to FitDay and the forums!

Sounds like those doggies will help keep you moving!

If you build a better marshmellow, the world will beat a path to your grahmcrackers and Hershey bars!

If you need any help or advice on your fitness quest, there are plenty of folks here happy to help--just ask.

Regards,
Michael