Notices

Hitting It Hard

Old 02-08-2011, 03:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hitting It Hard

Just thought I'd take a moment out to introduce myself. I have been a long time lurker in the forums over at Johnstonefitness.com and finally took the leap for a nutritional/training program from a member over there. I guess I was really just looking for help because I felt that I was aimlessly fumbling all over the place. To top it off, I had back surgery last year for a herniated L5/S1 disc and just havent really had the motivation to get back in the gym and lift again.

Anywho. Im a 26 year old guy from the Seattle area. Clocking in at 6'1", 212-215 and Im looking to lean out while retaining some of my lean mass. I work as a firefighter so Im looking to keep myself fit (hopefully a nice balance of flexability and strength), help repair/protect my lower back and hopefully look good in the process! Although I cant really put a specific weight out there because I dont know what I'll look like at 200 v 195 v whatever, but Im hoping to be a cool 7% bf in time for a summer trip in August. So far I feel that Im off to a good start, just have to work on hitting my macros a little better! Thanks for reading!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:22 AM
Super Moderator

welcome aboard. 7% BF is a very nice goal. I could only dream of getting that lean.
Old 02-08-2011, 04:32 PM
FitDay Member

Well, isnt that why we are here? Trying to achieve what we are dreaming of? Thanks for the reply and good luck!