Notices

New to this

Old 01-18-2011, 12:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to this

Hi All,

I have been heavy all of my life! I have been on every diet and have failed at all of them! I am 53 and now weigh 305 lbs and am 5'7". I need to get the weight down for several reasons.

a. health, I am pretty good, but now have sleep apnea and plantar fasciitis

b. I do some traveling for my job and it is getting real uncomfortable in the planes, I can just get the safety belt buckled after much difficulty and once I had to ask for an extender

c. I do not have the energy to do stuff, I have 5 grandkids and two on the way

d. I do not want my family to be embarrassed of me

e. I am tired of people looking through me

I hope it works this time!!!

Bill

Last edited by FrostyinCleveland; 01-18-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by FrostyinCleveland
Hi All,

I have been heavy all of my life! I have been on every diet and have failed at all of them! I am 53 and now weigh 305 lbs and am 5'7". I need to get the weight down for several reasons.

a. health, I am pretty good, but now have sleep apnea and plantar fasciitis

b. I do some traveling for my job and it is getting real uncomfortable in the planes, I can just get the safety belt buckled after much difficulty and once I had to ask for an extender

c. I do not have the energy to do stuff, I have 5 grandkids and two on the way

d. I do not want my family to be embarrassed of me

e. I am tired of people looking through me

I hope it works this time!!!

Bill
Bill, you're in the right place. Our stories are similar. FitDay is the only thing that's ever really worked for me.

Eat less and track it in FitDay, and move move and track it in FitDay and I guarantee you'll lose.

Hey, if I can drop 100 lbs in 26 weeks, you can too! And, you're starting in at a svelt 305 lbs--I was way over 400 in May of last year.

Please drop in on the 100 + pounds to lose thread in Diet Tips if you want--lots of nice folks there. And don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do to help.

Regards,
Michael