Did You Exercise Today??? >

Did You Exercise Today???

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 06-22-2011, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

Another beautiful early morning neighborhood run. It wasn't hot, but very humid, and I went slow because of lack of oxygen. I think it was about a 5 K in 40 minutes, some major hills, felt great. There are some lilies way taller than I am which aren't in bloom yet - I'll have to run that block next week.

Have fun today!

Abby
Old 06-22-2011, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Great job, Everybody!

I just completed the 30 Day Shred and yesterday I ran/walked for 40 minutes. I was quite negligent for 2 weeks while I was on holiday but it feels GREAT to be back!

Enjoy the gorgeous day!!!!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:10 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I gave been down for 11 days with 2 migraines but as of today I am back on form!...I did 42 min of aerobics with wrist/ankle weights. I will do the same aerobic workout tomorrow but without the weights. This feeling of pride feels Good!!

Nancy
Old 06-22-2011, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

I did my yoga and sauna this morning. Took the seadoo out for a little spin this afternoon -- counts a little for exercise - especially when it dies and I have to walk it to shore. Made it to the Y for 30 minutes weights, 5 min elliptical and 22 on treadmill. I ran for a couple minutes. I'll see how my knees feel tomorrow. Mary
Old 06-23-2011, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default the one with the clip board is in charge....

Mary – keep those Y machines busy!
Nancy – sorry to hear about migraines – they can be horribliy debilitating, I used to get fairly frequently, and they have decreased – is this a side effect of getting fitter? Don’t know but I’ll take it.

I had decided not try to have a class with my friends on Thursdays – I had found that, without a trainer, we spent a lot of time asking “well, what do you want to do?”

So, I put a weight training workout out which one of the trainers and I had developed onto a spreadsheet, and put that on a clipboard so I could keep track of reps and weights over time. A

fter my 20 minute run I went to the weight room. Friend 1 showed up – “Oh, you have a chart?” “Yes, J and I worked it out, You’re welcome to join me”, next thing I knew there were four of us, doing my workout chart. No one got hurt – and I think we all challenged each other. There was a quiet body builder in the weight room, we were most invasive, but he didn’t seem to mind!

Keep on moving...
Old 06-23-2011, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

Ran 2 miles before going to work-felt great.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

I ran/walked for 40 minutes this morning and it feels really great!

SW07, great job on the 2-mile run!

Nancy, so sorry to hear about your migraines. I hope they're behind you now. Congrats on being back in form!

Abby, your impromptu group workout sounds like fun!

Mary, wow, it sounds like you had a very active day. Way to go!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:34 AM
FitDay Member

I am going to dig out my wii tonight and get busy on the balance games. It's too rainy here for anything outside. By posting it now I hope I'll feel obliged to do it. Once it's sitting in the middle of my living room I use it.

Got it out and used it. Down 3.5 pounds since the last time I used it. Going to look at the strength training exercises. Mary

Last edited by Kumochi; 06-23-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:46 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi everyone!
I sure looks like everyone is on track or well on the way to recovery. Keep up the great work

CrossFit this morning deadlifts, pushpresses, and squats - about a bjillion of them. I suspect I'll be walking funny tomorrow morning .
Old 06-23-2011, 01:38 PM
FitDay Member

Rain stopped and I got out for a great bike ride -- air was fresh and all the flowers were giving off lots of perfume. I also rode up a hill I've never ridden up before. The bad thing was I had to walk back down it because my brakes are poor and I had no desire to end up in the Bay. More of my injury prevention program! Motivation to get my brakes tuned up so I can enjoy the reward the next time I bike up it.

I like the way my body is responding to the exercise. The ride I worked up to is now too short. That's why the hill has to be added. Mary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.