Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 10-13-2012, 07:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I did an hydrostatic body fat test this morning and much to my surprise - 17.7% !!! whooo hooo. All this running and lifting has paid off!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:31 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
I did an hydrostatic body fat test this morning and much to my surprise - 17.7% !!! whooo hooo. All this running and lifting has paid off!
Nice!!! I'm about due for another one soon.
I've hit the gym hard the past 3 days and this morning I went for a 12 mile run.
Tomorrow is definitively a rest day- I plan some Salmon fishing in the morning and then watch football.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:08 PM
FitDay Member

Unhappy I'M BACK!!! again :/

Wow I think I have used that title too many times. For some reason I can't stay motivated to stay on track more than a week. Any tips?? I have a performance coming up, Chronicles of Narnia I'm playing Susan , and I would like to lose a few pounds before that.

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 10-15-2012, 03:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by sw07
Nice!!! I'm about due for another one soon.
I've hit the gym hard the past 3 days and this morning I went for a 12 mile run.
Tomorrow is definitively a rest day- I plan some Salmon fishing in the morning and then watch football.
Yeah, I'd say you've earned a rest day. But you will still get your exercise fishing . Enjoy the foodball game, just don't hit the chips too hard.

Originally Posted by Keily664
Wow I think I have used that title too many times. For some reason I can't stay motivated to stay on track more than a week. Any tips?? I have a performance coming up, Chronicles of Narnia I'm playing Susan , and I would like to lose a few pounds before that.

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Hey Kaitlyn,
Welcome back. Congrats on getting Susan. I'm not sure what would keep you motivated, but one of tricks for me is logging in first thing in the morning. I am not that much of a surfer, but I check news, and a couple of membership sites, including this one, as I am having my morning coffee.

Often reading what's going on with everyone keeps me inspired and on track. If I wait until later in the day I may or may not check in.

Checking in or not, you what you need to do... we're here to cheer you on!
Old 10-15-2012, 05:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Yeah, I'd say you've earned a rest day. But you will still get your exercise fishing . Enjoy the foodball game, just don't hit the chips too hard.
Ended up sleeping in, so no fishing I did about 4 hours of yard work instead...

I also made my appointment for a body fat re-test on 10/25, hopefully it's gone down some since last test.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:06 AM
FitDay Member

No workouts for me since last week. Had Gun Show again this weekend. Two days on my feet all day (instead of sitting in front of a computer) but I enjoy it.

Pam; Great Bodyfat percentage!!! WoooHOOO!

SW07; Sorry to hear you didn't get any fishing in. My mouth was watering for the salmon you didn't catch.

Kaitlyn; Welcome back!

Hope everyone can overcome their excuses and mental barriers and gets out there and gets active this week!!
Old 10-15-2012, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

I'm so thankful for the warm welcome back.

Pam: thanks for the idea of logging in first thing in the morning I'll try that.

I started this week feeling not so good, stupid curse of Eve, but anyway I'm planning on doing some strength training mainly intervals of 10 push-ups, some I don't really know what they're called but you kick your butt with your feet, teehee I guess I'm sorta flexible cause I can reach that far, and 50 pulsing squats.
Wish me luck.

LOVE ALL,
Kaitlyn
Old 10-16-2012, 07:47 AM
FitDay Member

I’ve been MIA due to a lot of pressure at work, but I’ve got two workouts not reported yet – yesterday kettlebells (killer squats!) and today a nice long run.

Kaitlyn, welcome back – I find people here inspire me!

Ron – you’re amazing!
Old 10-16-2012, 05:39 PM
FitDay Member

Aw, I had a real bad week last week. Didn't get around to do anything, mostly due to massive overhours at work.

I wanted to ask you: Do you all go to fitness studio or do you exercise at home? Do you meet with someone or do you exercise alone?

At least this week I went to Zumba on Monday and will go to my Drums Alive course today (which I find so much more challenging than I would have ever thought!)
Old 10-17-2012, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Abby;
Thank You! Don't feel so amazing this week. Haven't made it to the gym yet but my daughter and grandkids leave for home today so no excuses for tonight. Sounds like you had good workouts even with the work stress.

Nadinchen:
I go to the gym, Bally's, and work out alone. Have tried to get my 18 yr old son to go with me but his social life never seems to fit my schedule. I have never used a trainer. I have learned lots through reading and the internet. I really like Muscle and Fitness magazine (they have a womens version also) and Bodybuilding.com.

On a positive note I've been under my calorie goal both Monday and Tuesday. So even without exercising I am still at a deficit. Lets here from the rest of you weight loss warriors!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.