Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 07-02-2012, 06:36 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Kaitlyn - Doesn't it feel great to be on a healthy path on your birthday? Enjoy the day!

Third rowing class today, and I actually worked up a sweat on the river - movements starting to come together. And there was an osprey flying overhead, and geese and ducks swimming near my boat!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:34 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Ah so nice to see everyone enjoying their activities.

Nik, if I don't get around to it, or you are (for some reason ) a little too busy to check in over the weekend, I wish you all the best with the next stage of your life. May you share all the best with your new bride.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

CrossFit this morning.

100 thrusters & 100 ring pushups. The rings were lowered to near ground level. Instead of having your hands on the ground for a pushup, you had to hold onto the rings, dip and push back to a plank - yikes! The last 20 or so I think my push-up was about a 2" range of motion.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:53 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default back to gym

No rowing class today, so made it into gym after 2 months absence. Horrified to find I have gained 8 lbs. in those 2 months! Practiced proper form on the rowing machine, and then "weight loss" routine on bike. Nothing compared to what others on this thread do, but hey, we have to start where we are!
Old 07-04-2012, 02:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by JaimeMWS
No rowing class today, so made it into gym after 2 months absence. Horrified to find I have gained 8 lbs. in those 2 months! Practiced proper form on the rowing machine, and then "weight loss" routine on bike. Nothing compared to what others on this thread do, but hey, we have to start where we are!
...but still more that 90% of Americans! Keep it up and I promise you'll be bragging about new Personal Records (PR) in no time
Old 07-04-2012, 07:12 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Pam, thank you for the encouragement! It inspired me today to spend an hour gardening instead of following my initial impulse to drive to a fruitstand and buy pie cherries
Old 07-04-2012, 08:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by JaimeMWS
Pam, thank you for the encouragement! It inspired me today to spend an hour gardening instead of following my initial impulse to drive to a fruitstand and buy pie cherries

Good choice! Gardening is what I've been doing this morning too.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Tunnrida, where are you? I miss you! Those Tibetans aren't going to do themselves!

Abby
I'm back !
Last 2/3 weeks were pretty intense, I wasn't at home at all and I was tired.
So I did not exercise at all .. nothing, except that my bicycle has become the official transport.
And the weather is so hot that I can not move
What can be seen immediately

now re-scheduled again

Bob Harper - ULTIMATE CARDIO BODY
Old 07-09-2012, 03:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Jaime..I too have not been working out (weather related migraines). I have gained 8 lbs as well...YIKES!!!! Lol Very early I put on my runners and walked in the shade for 30 min listening to my guided meditation cd...and I will do it tomorrow as well. I am starting from scratch but now that I have put in an effort my food and water will be fine and I am back on the wagon...yea for us and everyone else!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:11 PM
FitDay Member

Bob Harper - Ultimate Cardio Body - workout 2 - 30min
Bob Harper - Beginner's Weight Loss Transformation - Bonus Abs - 12 min
Bob Harper - Totally Ripped Core - Bonus - 12 min

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.