Did You Exercise Today??? >

Did You Exercise Today???

Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 04-10-2011, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

I did 4 miles today. 10 miles for the week.
Yay!
Mai
Old 04-10-2011, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
How did your race go?
Thanks for asking, it went ok. I ran a 23:16, not the time I had expected to run, but it was fun. My overall finish 106/1260
The race was a benefit for the zoo and the runners got free admission to the zoo (the after race food was in the zoo area).My highlight of the day was that I got to see the Giraffes eat breakfast.

Got another 5k next Sunday
Old 04-11-2011, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default today's excercise

Today was weight training day. I carry a book with me so I look like a complete geek but I like it mainly because the book keeps me motivated. If there are more than one or two days in a row without a workout I'm unhappy. I get my excercises from Shapefit.com and I change them up as much as I can to change the stresses on the muscles (if you could call what I have muscles) and to keep it interesting.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

It's been all about walking now that spring is here (or so we pretend) Saturday DH and I walked about 3 miles. Sunday, I walked to church (2.5 miles) I normally get a ride home, but all my ususal suspects were busy, so I walked, bringing it to five, then, this morning no gym (Monday's are so challenging), so I walked to the Subway instead of taking the bus, 2 miles!

Not a great aerobic workout, but better than nothing!

Abby
Old 04-11-2011, 05:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
It's been all about walking now that spring is here (or so we pretend) Saturday DH and I walked about 3 miles. Sunday, I walked to church (2.5 miles) I normally get a ride home, but all my ususal suspects were busy, so I walked, bringing it to five, then, this morning no gym (Monday's are so challenging), so I walked to the Subway instead of taking the bus, 2 miles!

Not a great aerobic workout, but better than nothing!

Abby
If you have time and can incorperated in with your daily life, that great!!
Keep moving!
Old 04-11-2011, 05:30 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Did my usual just a hair under 2 mi. route today in about 27 minutes. Added more jogging, which is getting easier. Will have to think about upping the distance again soon!

Regards,
Michael
Old 04-11-2011, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone :-)

New to this thread... But today I did a full body weight routine. I have two different full body weight routines that I alternate between on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I got them from Men's Health, and had just switched to these routines last week. I upped my weights today and pushed myself to do more than last time. I'm a little sore, but I love the "pumped" feeling!
Old 04-11-2011, 07:44 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tommy723
Hey everyone :-)

New to this thread... But today I did a full body weight routine. I have two different full body weight routines that I alternate between on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I got them from Men's Health, and had just switched to these routines last week. I upped my weights today and pushed myself to do more than last time. I'm a little sore, but I love the "pumped" feeling!
Hi Tommy,

Glad to have you on this thread - it's the main reason I joined the forums, I find my friends really get bored when I want to tell them all about today's exercise session. That "pumped" feeling needs to be celebrated!

Abby
Old 04-11-2011, 09:49 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Abbey,
Its wonderful that you are walking, great for your body plus you are lowering your impact on the environment. If we all walked more we could stick it to the oil companies (at least a little bit). Hope you're not an oil company executive or something!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:53 PM
FitDay Member

I did 50 minutes circuit work out today. Mai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.