Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 05-07-2012, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

5 Tibetans x 7 - 5min
stationary biking - 40min
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week1 day2 - 35min
walk - 2h 15min

Last edited by Tunnrida; 05-08-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:03 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Soooo, yup even though I have to skip many workouts/runs in the last few weeks I ran an awesome 10 mile race today. All hills, either up or down, and at 5000 feet elevation. I am guessing that I was very well rested and that since my overall fitness is really good, the combo gave me lots of energy to complete the race with a big PR.
AMAZING JOB – I am in awe!

Nanci Q welcome- what did you do for one hour?

Tunridda, always inspring, Jillian couldn’t escape.

I’m back after a 4 day absence, I took a vacation day Friday as a gift to DH for his 50th birthday – we went out to dinner with friends, then to music, beer was involved.

But, that was then, today I’m back to being fit, I was going to just run instead of spinning, (because it is the B instructor) but, I ran into a friend on the Subway, so we went together – and the instructor seems to have heard some of the feedback – much more involved.

I finished with 30 crunches on the incline bench, 5 lb weight, setting 5 on the bench – can’t believe I can do this when I couldn’t do 1 a year ago!

Staying strong!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
I’m back after a 4 day absence, I took a vacation day Friday as a gift to DH for his 50th birthday – we went out to dinner with friends, then to music, beer was involved.

But, that was then, today I’m back to being fit, I was going to just run instead of spinning, (because it is the B instructor) but, I ran into a friend on the Subway, so we went together – and the instructor seems to have heard some of the feedback – much more involved.

I finished with 30 crunches on the incline bench, 5 lb weight, setting 5 on the bench – can’t believe I can do this when I couldn’t do 1 a year ago!

Staying strong!
Everyone needs a break from time to time. And what better excuse than celibrating a big day with the hubby. Setting 5 on the incline is almost vertical woman! Isn't it great to see measurable progress .

Back to Crossfit this AM. The field study was cancelled this week because of wind. It isn't a very good idea to set fires when the wind's blowing 25 MPH. After 2 weeks off and the race on Sat. it wasn't my best performance, but it did feel great!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:48 AM
FitDay Member

Got to the gym @ 5:30am, strength training for an hour. Chest,arms & back- felt good to be up so early and pumped
My legs are still tight and a lil sore from Sundays hilly 5mile race. I'm resting for the next few days, I got a 10k planned for Saturday.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

Got my bike out and went for a short ride tonight. It's a start. Also walked 15 minutes to another office to pick up documents instead of driving - and did my sauna and yoga. Mary
Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby
AMAZING JOB – I am in awe!

Nanci Q welcome- what did you do for one hour?

Thanks for the welcome. I just walk for an hour.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

thanks
Old 05-09-2012, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Back to Crossfit this AM. The field study was cancelled this week because of wind. It isn't a very good idea to set fires when the wind's blowing 25 MPH. After 2 weeks off and the race on Sat. it wasn't my best performance, but it did feel great!
Your “not best performance” is probably pretty stellar anyway, and being there is half the challenge. Please don’t burn the forests down, we need you taking care of them!

Originally Posted by sw07
Got to the gym @ 5:30am, strength training for an hour. Chest,arms & back- felt good to be up so early and pumped
My legs are still tight and a lil sore from Sundays hilly 5mile race. I'm resting for the next few days, I got a 10k planned for Saturday.
I love the early AM at the gym – my most powerful time!

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Got my bike out and went for a short ride tonight. It's a start. Also walked 15 minutes to another office to pick up documents instead of driving - and did my sauna and yoga. Mary
If walking were how we got places we would solve obesity and climate change…

And NanciQ - don't say "just walking" you were doing it for an hour, thats steady movement!

I got a powerful run today – 3.5 miles in 31 minutes – which included a 3 minute cool down – I got high as a kite and started boot camp that way, they were laughing at my grin. In boot camp we finished with planks, I’d never done side planks before, but seem possible.
Stay strong!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

5 Tibetans x 7 - 5min
Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 week1 day2 - 35min
walk - 1h 20min
Old 05-10-2012, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

Nice work Tunnrida

For me it was a good powerful run, which I slowed to a very mild walk at the end. I did 3.12 miles (5K) in 27 minutes and a few seconds, but wanted to have my heart rate down for yoga so slowed way down. Sadly, the yoga instructor didn't make it so we got some quiet time stretching on mats waiting for her, it actually felt pretty good but not as good as yoga.

Abby

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.