Notices

My first post

Old 01-13-2011, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default My first post

Ok, so here I am. This forum looks really active and I am starting to get some momentum, so I figured I would show my progress all to see. I am a 35/yr old male. I am 5'9'' and weigh 219. I want to get under 200 asap and eventually around 170-160. I have been really watching my calories lately and have been walking every day. I started out a little over 221 about 10 days ago. I am hoping to lose around 10lbs/month. I have focused a lot on calories the last couple of days, and that is where I have lost a little bit of weight. The hunger is bearable and I wear it as a badge of honor. I feel strong. Let's do it! Who's with me?
Old 01-13-2011, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

welcome aboard! Keep pushing & stay focused. I was once right about where you are, you can do it!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
welcome aboard! Keep pushing & stay focused. I was once right about where you are, you can do it!
Thanks! I went ahead and entered my calories and exercise for the day with these free tools. This site rocks! I'm only in for about 625 calories so far, so I can actually have a decent dinner. I'm really psyched to be on here. Thanks for the welcoming! After my next weigh-in on Monday, I will go ahead and put my weekly numbers in my signature. That should be motivating!
Old 01-13-2011, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

cool, yeah once you learn your way around the site, you'll really enjoy it. Be sure to take before pics of yourself!
Old 01-13-2011, 01:31 PM
FitDay Member

WoW you sound so motivated! That is really inspiring! Keep that fire going and you will be AMAZING!! I love this site too! I just started it 11 days ago so were in the same boat. Im pretty much obsessed with logging my calories and working out and watching the graph go down. IM SO WITH YOU!!
Old 01-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jhailey408
WoW you sound so motivated! That is really inspiring! Keep that fire going and you will be AMAZING!! I love this site too! I just started it 11 days ago so were in the same boat. Im pretty much obsessed with logging my calories and working out and watching the graph go down. IM SO WITH YOU!!
wow 11 pounds in 10 days!