Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
To Snack or Not to Snack? >

To Snack or Not to Snack?

Community
Notices

To Snack or Not to Snack?

Old 01-16-2011, 06:45 PM
FitDay Member

i snack i eat 4-5 times a day so i will never get hungry and i stop at 10 pm i wake up at 9 am so i go by what time i wake up
Old 01-18-2011, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

3 meals a day don't work for me because my blood sugar drops if I go too long without eating. I graze, but eat mostly fresh fruits, veggies, stir fry, ezekiel bread. I mostly avoid processed foods entirely and try to avoid things with preservatives also. I eat small amounts of beef, chicken and fish. You can eat a lot of food if you pick the right foods. I go to work with a bag full of foods like cherry tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini, peppers, apples, grapefruit, hummus.

Once I started avoiding foods with butter, salt, and sugar, I did a lot better. Everybody is different... i don't lose weight well on traditional diets anyway, they just don't work for me.