Some good reading for a healthier you and me

Community
Notices

Some good reading for a healthier you and me

Old 01-06-2011, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Some good reading for a healthier you and me

Good reading for those of us wanting to change to a healthier lifestyle

I am naturally curious I guess. I enjoy reading and gaining information. I also enjoy helping others, so if it is ok with the FitDay moderators and members, I will share some articles, stories and books that may be of interest. I have no alternative agenda here, just trying to assist in the collective effort. Must be something I ate back in the 60s…..so here goes.

Follow Cycling instructor and trainer Shannon Colavecchio down the road to a better, more Badass you at her blog: Badass Fitness

Good book to read from humorist Edward Ugel
Edward Ugel - Author of I'm With Fatty: Losing Fifty Pounds in Fifty Miserable Weeks

7 Rules To Stop Emotional Eating At Night By Jackie Wicks
How To Stop Emotional Eating At Night: Seven Rules That Will Help You Keep The Upper Hand

If these have been covered elsewhere in this forum, I apologize. My best to everyone. Stay vigilant, focused and disciplined and keep on keepin’ on!