I don't look or feel right
100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

soon to be 50 wanna be fit

Old 01-04-2011, 06:47 AM
FitDay Member

Cool soon to be 50 wanna be fit

Hello:

I'm back again on the weight loss thing this time its for me own good before it has been to stay in shape. Well somehow in the last year I have gained 28lbs which puts me at 228lbs. I know what needs to be done and I know i can do it. But this time its due to the fact I turn 50 in march and my blood pressure is high. So before I go for my annual physical this year i plan to lose the weight so my doctor doesn't say I'm overweight and need blood pressure medication. So I am here and could use all the support of who ever can help me. I will also try to help you. So lets do this and kick some but losing weight and lets become the biggest losers. whooooooooo aHHhhhhhhhhh oh yeah I was a U.S. Marine. Sempter Fi!!!!
Old 01-04-2011, 09:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Well, I won't be 50 'till 2014, but I voted anyway. I had to say "all of the above". Great poll--will be interested to see what other say, though really, those are all valid reasons.

Regards,
Michael