Community
Notices

Faster option to delete custom foods

Old 01-02-2011, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Faster option to delete custom foods

I would LOVE to see an option to delete more than one custom food at a time. I have over 100 foods that I no longer want on my custom food list and it is so time consuming to go to each item, click delete then be taken back to the main page where I have to go back to my custom foods and search for the next item. If there could be a delete option after clicking the check boxes beside several custom foods, it would be very appreciated
Old 01-02-2011, 05:54 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by sweetn_low
I would LOVE to see an option to delete more than one custom food at a time. I have over 100 foods that I no longer want on my custom food list and it is so time consuming to go to each item, click delete then be taken back to the main page where I have to go back to my custom foods and search for the next item. If there could be a delete option after clicking the check boxes beside several custom foods, it would be very appreciated
I wholeheartedly agree!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-08-2011, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

On my mac I can't even get delete to take away old custom foods it just takes me to the last screen and the food stays on the list.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:25 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by m1reisinger
On my mac I can't even get delete to take away old custom foods it just takes me to the last screen and the food stays on the list.
What browser are you using? Safari? I've found FireFox seems to work better with lots on of web sites on the Mac but I can't say I've tried the Delete Custom foods on one yet (though I will).

Regards,
Michael