Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January >

No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January

Community
Notices

No More Jiggling like Jell-o in January

Old 01-04-2011, 08:20 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Tracking calories in and activity DOES WORK! Don't let anyone tell you any different! Sorry to hear about all of your allergies Annette -

Hope you feel better soon Felicity!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:14 AM
FitDay Member

I did it! I made it to the gym. I even walked there first! Ok...it is just a block from my home but still! I met my sister there at 6:00am and we worked out on the treadmills. It was fun! We are going again Thursday morning. I'm starting with 2 mornings at the gym and one afternoon swimming with my daughter.

I've been tracking my foods every day. Even when it hasn't been so good. I'm down 4 lbs and feeling great!. Sore, but great.

Have a good day ladies!
Old 01-05-2011, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Very proud of you maggi, and inspired by the fact that you are taking the whole family along on your health quest.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:13 AM
FitDay Member

That is awesome maggi!! Keep it up!
Old 01-05-2011, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

I started my day with oatmeal and now it looks like I will pay for it with hunger all day long. I need to start with protein.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

I just finished the day with an omelet, that might work for you. I don't do oatmeal, it's not a carb thing for me I'm allergic to it.
Old 01-05-2011, 05:32 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
I just finished the day with an omelet, that might work for you. I don't do oatmeal, it's not a carb thing for me I'm allergic to it.
I managed to finish the day with only going a little less than 200 over my 1500 calorie intake goal.

I understand allergies. My granddaughter was only allowed oatmeal after several years of going gluten free. I know how to cook healthy meals for someone who is egg, dairy, gluten, soy and tomato free.
I made this fantastic lasagna on the weekend that fit that description.

Now that I am through with today, I am going to start my day tomorrow with a big pot of soup. Homemade!

I have a cold and that is all I want. Soup and tea.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:04 AM
FitDay Member

hello everyone
for those are sick I hope you all get well soon. For those that lost wieght - way ato go! You go Girls!
I have an old electronic scale that is fairly accurate. It was only off one pound when my sister went to the doctor the olther day. She has lost a lot of weight because she was very sick for several weeks. so any way I weighted in about 2 weeks before Christmas and I was up four pounds and when I weighted in yesterday I was back down that 4 pounds. This is the first holiday in years that I didn't gain over the holidays put lost instead. I am at the lowest I have been in over a year. I am going to check out the local aquatic center and see how much I cost to go swimming 2 times a week. heres to many pounds lost by spring.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Newself,

As soon as I lose enough to fit into my swimsuit, we can compare pool notes.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:04 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rainbow24
Hey Newself,

As soon as I lose enough to fit into my swimsuit, we can compare pool notes.
Swimming is really fantastic exercise. You might want to grab a suit in a larger size just to move along fitting back into the old one, every store out there is running sales right now... Just a thought. A while back I tried talking another poster in to buying larger size ski pants because her only excuse for not going skiing was because her ski pants didn't fit. Seriously? Skiing burns like 12 calories/minute, if you are trying to lose weight why would you sit that one out?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.