Notices

users of fit day premium pkg

Old 01-25-2010, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

Default users of fit day premium pkg

I am not so good on computers but my question is if you sign up for fit day @ 29.95 then what do you get that is different for the fit day premium @5.95 a month do I want either of these I love the regular site so is it worth it to buy n e for me ????thanks if you can help:
Old 01-25-2010, 02:56 PM
FitDay Member

The $29.95 fitday is a program that runs on your PC, and if you then pay the $5.95 a month, you can sync it with your online account. I am just now trying it, but the PC version is supposed to have some advantages, like being able to enter a recipe somehow in custom food, and the diary displays better to track stuff. The monthly fee also gets you a few reports that are not available to regular users, along with synching with the PC version.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Smile like the FREE site

I like using the FREE site because I often click on the ads to read about the products.

I can access easily from work or home, so that's better than using PC and having in only on one computer. I guess that's where the syncing would be beneficial.

I AM WAITNG FOR THE iPHONE APP!!!
Old 02-10-2010, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

I use the PC version, and it's a lot faster for entering your foods than the online site is. I want to try out the synching eventually, so I can add foods from work via the online site and sync them into my PC from home... but 12 months up front is a bit much. Still trying to justify spending $60 for a feature I'm not sure if I'll need or not.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:30 AM
FitDay Member

Does either the premium or the PC version allow you to track sodium?
Old 03-24-2010, 03:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default Re-Sodium

Both allow you to track sodium.