Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Community
Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 06-22-2010, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

Underneath a certain set of scrubs, I wear a skin-tight Spandex tank top because they're low-rise pants, and that means my undies peek out when I bend over. Today, that tank top wouldn't stay down, it was driving me nuts! When I got home and changed my clothes, I realized why it wouldn't stay down....the Spandex isn't skin tight anymore
Old 06-24-2010, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

Here's something I've recently noticed...it's been easier for me to lose 55+ pounds in the last 2 years than it has to for me to grow out my nails...how funny is that...
Old 06-26-2010, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

couple more for me...

Was at my best friend's bday party today and her mom was there for a few minutes. She hasn't seen me in almost two years. She hugged me and said "where's the rest of you..." Then one of my college friends, who hasn't seen me since January, told me that I've 'evaporated'...the compliments were awesome and made my day!
Old 07-12-2010, 05:49 PM
FitDay Member

I lost 80 pounds two years ago using FitDay. I remember the first time I was washing my face and I could feel the bones around my eyes for the first time in years.
There were many other moments like that but that was the first one I remember like that.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

jeans are getting big on me. They keep falling down
Old 07-16-2010, 06:14 AM
FitDay Member

i thought i used to be much smaller before, but since my normal jeans were getting too big for me, just out of curiosity, i tried my very old jeans on, the ones that i could not fit in for so long, but guess what? even those were too big!!!!!!
and for the first time in so many years, i'm wearing mini skirts again!!!!!
Old 07-26-2010, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

Well guys, that's me just above the 50lb loss mark. I was a UK size 20 in trousers and skirts when I started, I am now a size 14. It was my birthday at the weekend so I am shopping for new clothes this week, but not spending too much as I still have a way to go. I held up those size 20's this morning and couldn't believe the size of them! I am no longer obese, and my BMI is in the healthy range, I just wanted to share with you all. Keep at it, it is possible to see massive change in the short space of 6 months! Good luck to everyone
Old 07-26-2010, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Something my bf noticed is that my back feels muscular! He put his hand around my waste, and was amazed at how good my back felt after a week of jogging.

That definitely makes me want to keep going
Old 07-30-2010, 11:04 AM
FitDay Member

I didn't snack at all at work today! I know that doesn't seem like much, but this is "little accomplishments that keep up motivated" right? I work at Sonic and they have that little table full of broken up reeses, oreos, snickers, m&m's, and butterfinger, as well as the campfire blast marshmallows. It has been almost impossible to not have at least one or two pieces and I have finally turned over temptation and am so excited!
Old 08-01-2010, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

I'm only 22lbs and 5 weeks in, but I've noticed how much better my skin is. No more spots or elephant elbows.
My favourite jeans don't cut in anymore either. I'm looking forward to wearing the next size down soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.