Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Community
Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 02-28-2012, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Default The little things

It really is the little things!

1) I cant believe how different my fingers feel. FINGERS!? Who would have thought they were fat too.
2) When I cross my legs, they no longer feel like they are fighting to uncross themselves.
3) Eyes and face no longer look like I just ate 2500 mg of salt.
4) Three, can you say three, notches on my belt!
5) Finally zipping those pair of jeans I keep knowing I "might" fit into them one day.
6) Double chin is sticking around, but that sucker sure has shrunk.
Old 02-28-2012, 06:30 AM
FitDay Member

I have secured my place in 2x tops instead of barely fitting 3x or having to buy 4x tops. Seems like it takes longer to affect shirt size than pants size so I am very happy to report that I now have no less than 3 tops in my closet (that fit very well) that are 2x!
Old 03-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Super Moderator

I had a very crazy day...busy at work, then straight to a tennis match at the high school. We got home at 7:30 and ate dinner. I just now got a chance to log everything in starting with breakfast and including a snack for later after the treadmill, and for the first time ever it ended up making a perfect pie chart. 39% carbs, 31% protein, 30% fat (6% was saturated), and 27 g fiber.

Left to my own devices, I am usually way off what I shoot for, so I'm hoping that this means that I'm finally starting to make intuitive choices about how to eat without having to plan everything out .
Old 03-08-2012, 02:26 PM
FitDay Member

I'm back in my small size 16 pants instead of my big 16s. I wish all pants fit the same so I could say I had gone down a size, but the next step is to get into 14s. Feels good to put my big 16s away, though.

Unfortunately I don't have any 14's (went from a 12 to yoga pants when I was preggo to 16s), so hopefully there'll be a sale somewhere when I reach that point.

edit: oh, and I'm on the second notch of my belt instead of the first. Come on, third notch!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:37 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I had a very crazy day...busy at work, then straight to a tennis match at the high school. We got home at 7:30 and ate dinner. I just now got a chance to log everything in starting with breakfast and including a snack for later after the treadmill, and for the first time ever it ended up making a perfect pie chart. 39% carbs, 31% protein, 30% fat (6% was saturated), and 27 g fiber.

Left to my own devices, I am usually way off what I shoot for, so I'm hoping that this means that I'm finally starting to make intuitive choices about how to eat without having to plan everything out .
woohoo Go Cassie!!! I may need you to share how that's accomplished!

My little achievement.....today at work one of the guys came by and asked if I was going to keep losing until I blow away. Which, awwww cause he's a gruff kind of guy and doesn't give compliments.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default yay

Love this thread, its really helps in bad days, so thank you all
Lost 12lbs from 171 and finally can wear my old pants again for celebration bought weights, gonna start working on my arms.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 AM
FitDay Member

Yay!! This thread truly is the source of most of my inspiration!

Everyone at work says they're noticing all the weight I've been losing, even people that I rarely talk to! My treat/mission for the day is to find jeans that actually fit!! No more saggy butt! I am shooting for a size 12 but I will be thrilled with 14!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 08:45 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by casseym08
Yay!! This thread truly is the source of most of my inspiration!

Everyone at work says they're noticing all the weight I've been losing, even people that I rarely talk to! My treat/mission for the day is to find jeans that actually fit!! No more saggy butt! I am shooting for a size 12 but I will be thrilled with 14!!!
Size 12!!!!!!!! And a size 10 dress I tried on was soo close to zipping!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 06:14 AM
Banned

Isn't it nice to get compliments like that!! Makes you wanna go and do push ups...LOL

My little achievement.....today at work one of the guys came by and asked if I was going to keep losing until I blow away. Which, awwww cause he's a gruff kind of guy and doesn't give compliments.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-12-2012, 06:16 AM
Banned

Casseym08- you go girl!! smaller sizes!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.