Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated) >

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Notices

Hello cheekbones :) (little acheivements that keep us motivated)

Old 06-09-2011, 03:32 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Had to take the belt in another notch this morning. I hope to be into my size 38 jeans next week. I can button and zip 'em now, but they're still kinda snug when I sit. It's tough when you're two different sizes depending upon whether you are standing or sitting.

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-09-2011, 05:07 AM
FitDay Member

Good work Michael, you are a weight loss machine, I wonder if you were to count from the beginning what the total number of notches would be.

I am not sure my wife would see this as a success, but I threw my wedding ring out yesterday. I was washing my hands, grabbed some paper towels to dry them, when I threw out the papertowels I threw my wedding ring out along with them, it just slipped right off. Luckily I noticed it right away and was able to retrieve it. We had the ring sized when we got engaged and have never had it resized, so I guess this means that I am now smaller than I was when we got married in '95.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:19 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by DancinBear2
Good work Michael, you are a weight loss machine, I wonder if you were to count from the beginning what the total number of notches would be.
Yeah, I still have my old 66" one with a whole bunch of holes. Then I went to a smaller one, which also is full of holes and I'm on the last existing hole of this one (which is one of my wife's old belts that she can't wear any longer).

So, if you figure size 60 Jeans down to size 38 that's around 22 1" notches

I suppose I should take a pic of that wrapped almost around me twice.

Regards,
Michael

PS You're doing pretty darned good yourself--be proud and keep it up!
Old 11-22-2011, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Last night I had some paperwork to flip through while I was looking for something. I laid them on my lap and sorted through them. Never thinking at the time that just doing that would have been impossible only 9 months ago. And nope! I didn't have a baby!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 04:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Last night I had some paperwork to flip through while I was looking for something. I laid them on my lap and sorted through them. Never thinking at the time that just doing that would have been impossible only 9 months ago. And nope! I didn't have a baby!!!
Funny how those little things sneak up on you. Congrats Ms. beanerz .

Glad this thread got bumped up - it's a great one.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

It's encouraging and motivating to be able to come here and see other people's successes.

I had a small success the other day, which made me feel better. Lately, I have been going up and down on the scale a lot and I was wondering if I was actually losing any. Well, I've got this pair of jeans in my closet that just three weeks ago, I couldn't even button. The other day I got them buttoned and zipped! They're still a little snug, but I got them on!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

What a nice read for Small & Non-scale successes.

Just in a few days, I feel a bit of energy coming back with increasing my water intake & focusing on healthy eating.

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life.

Best wishes to all,
Luv
Old 12-23-2011, 10:02 AM
FitDay Member

We had a little family gathering the other day and my aunt kept gushing over how much weight I lost. Apparently I went from having a round face to a long one XD
Old 12-24-2011, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

First time here and what a Xmas gift you all are !! I too am at partial loss with a way to go yet I do feel better. Eating healthy is more a part of my day and hope it is becoming a life long good habit.
Happy Holidays
Old 12-24-2011, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

good going
luv those compliments

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.