Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday??? >

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday???

Community
Notices

Has anyone ever gotten a reply from ADMIN at Fitday???

Old 11-11-2010, 04:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MelisaFlynn
I am curious, I am new on here and need to know if anyone knows how to place anything under a cup on the calorie counter page. When I do, it doesn't calculate.
You can put percents. i.e. .5 or .75 Also, click the 'down arrow' and you can use oz., etc. Hope this helps.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Default Contact Us

I even tried the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page but never got a reply. Is it because this is a free site and no one is really monitoring? Would you get a reply of you got the FitDay Premium which is a paid service? In the mean time, keep posting your questions. It seems the member are very supportive and willing to answer any questions if they can. I know it's frustrating though.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mlschaeffer
I even tried the "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page but never got a reply. Is it because this is a free site and no one is really monitoring? Would you get a reply of you got the FitDay Premium which is a paid service? In the mean time, keep posting your questions. It seems the member are very supportive and willing to answer any questions if they can. I know it's frustrating though.
Thank you for pointing out the "contact us" link. We will look into that. This site is monitored daily. If you have a question please feel free to post it in this forum.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Still not too late

This platform was one of the best for a non licensed nutritionist 5 years ago.... For the $..... But the developers did not in my opinion, make the changes to diversify and have multilevel platforms for this program.... Like the premium add-on ....there a beginner users and there are extreme nutrition users.... Trust you me..... The online access is great but late in adding....there are over 500,000 Apps for iPhone and maybe same for the other smart phones....this is the wave of future with IPads over laptops...... This company need to get responsive and responsible to the members to respond to forum and notify members of future possible developments and considerations

Don't hold your breath members

*Edited by Mod. omega60, please read the http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...rum-rules.html

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 01-16-2011 at 07:37 PM.