Notices

Sugar content

Old 07-18-2010, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

I don't know about other users but I use the alcohol in place of sugar. It's the only way to get it in my pie chart.

I don't drink alcohol so it works for me.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

Question Sugar content

I'd like to know why there is no place to list the sugar content of food in the nutrition label. There is more sugar in foods than alcohol yet alcohol has it's own spot. Sugar effects a lot more people in that if you are dieting you normally cut back or cut out alcohol. Sugar is also something I have to watch carefully and I would find it very usefull to have it show up.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

I agree - I would love to be able to track my sugar --- but I think I will be able to once I pay for my membership.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default FitDay, add a sugar category, PLEASE!! :)

I thought about using the alcohol section for sugar as well, but then it messed up the calories graph Hopefully some FitDay admins are reading this and add a sugar category soon!

I don't need to keep track of my sugar (I'm watching what I eat partially in an attempt to avoid diabetes!), but it just feels wrong that I can add and track everything else on the label except that.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:21 PM
FitDay Member

Default Please Add Sugar To Nutritional Tracking

FD, I Too Would Like Sugar Added To Nutritional Tracking
Old 07-26-2010, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

It doesn't matter where or how sugar is accounted for (nor should I have to figure it out having bought a program to do this kind of stuff for me) - many medical programs and/or weight loss programs do ask the individual to track "sugar"... and dependent upon what or how you're doing your fitness programs, is something that is accounted for.

Theoretically one can derive a number of things based on the information tracked from a nutrition guideline perspective, and all of those items are still available. Why not do the same for sugar? I shouldn't have to figure it out and is one of the reasons I chose to get the PC and Premium memberships.

Please add sugar to track and appear in the appropriate reports.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:00 AM
FitDay Member

Smile How do you add things to Food Nutrition Facts

Hi... How/Can you add categories to the food nutrition facts? I would like to know how to add sugars per serving.

Thanks!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

Question Why isn't SUGAR in the nutritional values?

I'm very perplexed as to why sugar is not included in the nutritional values. It is one of the things I primarily try to avoid, but is not included in FitDay nutritional values or custom created foods.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:16 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mblaise5
I'm very perplexed as to why sugar is not included in the nutritional values. It is one of the things I primarily try to avoid, but is not included in FitDay nutritional values or custom created foods.
I am also wondering the same thing.
Old 08-02-2010, 06:12 AM
FitDay Member

Me too! really would like to know if it can be added...maybe a note to the webmanager...is in order...C

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.