Community
Notices

10 lbs in 7 weeks **Challenge**

Old 11-08-2016, 04:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default 10 lbs in 7 weeks **Challenge**

Hoping to hit this goal between christmas and new years, anyone with me?

11/8/16 - 145lbs
Goal by 12/28 - 135lbs
Old 03-10-2017, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hello! Obviously, I can see this post is a bit out of date, but I'd love to know how you got on? I'm currently trying to lose weight somewhat quickly for an event (I have 54 days from now, which will be seven weeks starting Monday), and am just wondering about any results other people have noticed over a similar time period. =)
Old 03-16-2017, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jupiterjumper
Hello! Obviously, I can see this post is a bit out of date, but I'd love to know how you got on? I'm currently trying to lose weight somewhat quickly for an event (I have 54 days from now, which will be seven weeks starting Monday), and am just wondering about any results other people have noticed over a similar time period. =)
If you choose to lose a pound a week, that's normal. Limit your diet to 250 calories less than total calories needed and add physical activity of 250 calories. This gives you 500 calorie deficit per day and 3,500 calories lost per week. 3500 calories =1 lb. For example, walking 2 miles burns approximately 200 calories. That's only seven pounds in seven weeks. Anything more (like 20lbs) would require acts that may not be healthy or sustainable.