Notices

New bathroom scale

Old 01-26-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Rubystars

I finally broke down and bought a new scale and wound up buying this EatSmart. It's real cool looking as well as having quality craftsmanship. And of course it's accuracy is the main feature. My old analog scale was really hard to read, and the weight fluctuated too much during the same weighing session. So sometimes I'd spent several minutes just trying to determine my weight and then I wasn't even sure how accurate it was.

I absolutely love the EatSmart. It hard to find something on Amazon where greater 90% of the ratings are fives but this is one of them.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

I actually just started a thread on scales a few minutes ago. My nasty habit of weighing myself more than once per day has been really affecting my motivation. I guess if I really need to visualize my weight loss process I should stick to taking before and after photos The thing is, sometimes, I'd feel my clothes actually getting looser on me but see no change in my weight. I don't know what's up with that.