Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
I am in love with portion control (and that doesn't always mean eating less food..) >

I am in love with portion control (and that doesn't always mean eating less food..)

Notices

I am in love with portion control (and that doesn't always mean eating less food..)

Old 06-16-2015, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default I am in love with portion control (and that doesn't always mean eating less food..)

I started a program 2 weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs so far with exercising about 30 minutes a day and eating the right kinds of food, and making sure I get enough food for the day. I'm about 5'0" tall and started at 127.5 lbs (20+ lbs overweight), so I still have a long way to go.

I don't eat much meat, so I would eat a cheese and tomato sandwich for lunch, or pasta, or some other carb-heavy type of food. I used to skip breakfast most days, but ate a healthy dinner. I don't eat fried foods for the most part, and do eat fruits and veggies, but the weight wasn't coming off with just the moderate exercise. The portion control, food selections, planning my meals for the week, and making sure I ate enough food (I'm on a 1200-ish calorie plan), has been the biggest change I've made - and I'm seeing some results finally!

So excited!! Will keep you guys posted on my results. Hopefully they continue!