Notices

Site problems

Old 02-20-2015, 04:47 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Thumbs down Site problems

I really like the flexibility that Fitday offers in terms of menu additions and creations. However, I purchased the Fitday Premium to avoid commercials and delays on the site, the first month it worked really smoothly and allowed me to get my entries done and access to get on and off the site with ease, that was the first 30 days. NOW is a different story, now it freezes constantly, it will not enter or let me post my food intake I have to attempt it 4 - 6 times before the menu item will actually appear on my food log, same thing with the fitness activity section. This is very disappointing, and I do not know if I will renew my fitness Premium. I have had my tech support man out to check into this situation so the problem is with the site and not my pc. If this is not resolved within a 30 day time frame, I will not be renewing and will expect a refund for the remainder of my term. Feeling Frustrated to say the least!
Old 02-20-2015, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I really like the flexibility that Fitday offers in terms of menu additions and creations. However, I purchased the Fitday Premium to avoid commercials and delays on the site, the first month it worked really smoothly and allowed me to get my entries done and access to get on and off the site with ease, that was the first 30 days. NOW is a different story, now it freezes constantly, it will not enter or let me post my food intake I have to attempt it 4 - 6 times before the menu item will actually appear on my food log, same thing with the fitness activity section. This is very disappointing, and I do not know if I will renew my fitness Premium. I have had my tech support man out to check into this situation so the problem is with the site and not my pc. If this is not resolved within a 30 day time frame, I will not be renewing and will expect a refund for the remainder of my term. Feeling Frustrated to say the least!
I will pass this on to our tech team so they can look into this issue. Thank you.
Old 02-24-2015, 08:24 AM
Administrator

Hello,

Could you send an email to [email protected] ? We would like more info from you regarding the issue.

Thanks!
tyen

Originally Posted by [email protected]