Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
hat are some good dieting/exercise tips? >

hat are some good dieting/exercise tips?

Community
Notices

hat are some good dieting/exercise tips?

Old 08-18-2014, 05:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default hat are some good dieting/exercise tips?

I am 21 and i currently trying to lose weight. Problem is every time i start a diet, it only last for about a week or two. Usually then I just start eating all those horrible foods, and stop exercising. What are some good dieting and exercising tips?

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-18-2014 at 10:25 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-18-2014, 10:27 PM
Super Moderator

Just stay with it. If you can't do it alone, join some organized group - there are many (Weight Watchers, TOPS, etc.), even just local dieting programs at a gym or YMCA.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:18 PM
FitDay Member

There is not a magic solution as far as dieting is concerned. Your problem is that you don't stick to your diet plan by constantly reverting to your old eating habits. The only thing you can do in order to be successful is to be committed to your diet plan. Keep that in mind, your diet plan can only be effective to extent you are willing to stick to it.
Old 11-02-2014, 04:20 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kelvin12
I am 21 and i currently trying to lose weight. Problem is every time i start a diet, it only last for about a week or two. Usually then I just start eating all those horrible foods, and stop exercising. What are some good dieting and exercising tips?
There are ways that can help you drop some pounds in a healthy way. However, you need to stick with it if you want to get the best results. Consider it as your a permanent lifestyle change. Healthy lifestyle and habits combined with your food choices are something that will work in the long run.

1. Eliminate sugars from your diet.
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
3. Exercise
4. Eliminate high-carb foods.
6. Drink plenty of water.
7. Reduce stress
8. Get enough sleep
Old 11-10-2014, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

If you are trying to lose weight make sure that you never get too hungry. When you're famished, it's hard to hold off until you can find healthy food. Be honest about your daily calorie allowance;Eat right post-workout;Use the red, orange and green rule;Eat one less bite;Be a heavy drinker;Kick the salt habit;Spice up your food;Don't think diet soda will help you lose weight. I hope this would help you!
Old 11-11-2014, 03:19 AM
Super Moderator

Be a heavy drinker? Don't think that will help!