Attached Images
File Type: jpg
transformation.jpg (83.1 KB, 178 views)
Old 06-27-2014, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Fantastic! Congratulations!
Old 06-27-2014, 11:43 AM
FitDay Member

Wow! Very inspiring!!! Progress is progress even if it's slow....clearly you've learned that lesson!!! You should post the things that you've changed over the past few years that have helped you lose 64 pounds and keep it off!
Old 08-25-2014, 07:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Debbie,

Thank you!! (Thank you Kathy as well) I started using fitday and slowly started lowering my calories daily. Then monitoring my water intake and limiting myself to water all day and only 1 cup of sweet tea or soda a day (I am the type of person where I HAVE to have some indulgence or else I fall off the wagon!) So I made it into a game. Every Monday morning I'd weigh myself, then try to eat better choices through the week and exercise more (I do NOT like gyms but CURVES was amazing and helped me get most of it off) if I don't go to Curves, I started doing 4-5 dances per night with the Xbox hip-hop dance and dance central games. This was so much fun plus got me off the the couch and moving after work. On the weekends, I try to do 1 thing more than the previous weekend, such as hiking, walking, biking, whatever. Slowing it's been coming off. I fell off the wagon recently and gained back 6 lbs but I'm back on track now!
Old 08-25-2014, 12:18 PM
FitDay Member

Goes to show that small changes over time really do add up to big changes! Glad to hear you're back on track after a small gain. Atta girl!
Old 08-28-2014, 02:26 AM
FitDay Member

lildebbieg. What an inspiration you are. I have to state that your weight loss is where I wish to be. I started with what seemed like yesterday to "only" having 20 pounds to lose then I quit smoking and poor eating habits continued; I am not in need of 61.5 pounds off. Today is my first day on FitDay. I find that I enjoy this very much; very informative. Keep up the fantastic work.. your goals make others wish for the own dreams to become reality! :-)
Old 01-19-2016, 06:10 AM
FitDay Member

Looking good! Keep up the good work!!! You are very beautiful!