Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Diets
Dr Oz gets grilled about weight loss products.. >

Dr Oz gets grilled about weight loss products..

Notices

Dr Oz gets grilled about weight loss products..

Old 06-19-2014, 01:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default Dr Oz gets grilled about weight loss products..

Dr Oz is getting grilled by congress about phony weight loss products...watch it here....

Dr. Oz dietary supplements under investigation - CNN.com
Old 06-20-2014, 12:45 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for posting this clip! It's no surprise to me that the apparent 'weight loss' supplements that Dr. Oz promotes is complete bogus, but it was certainly nice to see him being called out on it. She asks him why he's peddling these supplements when he knows full well that they don't work. He goes on to say he studies them passionately...my guess why he does is...the more he tells people what they want to hear, the more they watch his show....fame and fortune and I'm sure he's lined his pockets with these bogus endorsements. If these supplements actually worked, then 70% of adult Americans wouldn't be overweight or obese. The sooner some people stopping looking for a miracle in a bottle and realize the only way to lose weight is to eat less and move more, the sooner those people will actually start losing weight.

My 2 cents
Old 06-20-2014, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Yes it's nice to know all the "supplements" are bogus and Dr Oz is full of it...I won't have to waste any more money on "Miracle Pills" that don't work...sorry but his credibility has gone right down the drain.

Yes these should all be regulated by the FDA.

Get this garbage off the shelves !!!!
Old 11-11-2014, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Dr.Oz is amazing and I use once his hcg diet drops and help me a lot to lose weight

Last edited by Kathy13118; 11-11-2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: removed link