Notices

Motivational Starting May 5, The wagon awaits, jump on

Old 05-06-2014, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning!

I am still alive (this was in question going to bed last night)

You know how, on occasion you are doing something, and all the while thinking, you idiot! Don't DO IT.......

Well, I had taken chicken breast out for supper last night, when I opened it up to saute quickly, I thought......hmmmm, this is funky, but only slightly, perhaps cooking it will make it better!!

You know where I am going with this, I was hungry... it was still funky, and I was hungry.. so I ate it!

No bad repercussions so far, so I think we dodged a bullet!

Today's goals!
No funky chicken, or any funky food for that matter.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Bea, so glad you made it! Watch out for that funky chicken. Oh, man. I had food poisoning once, and it was so horrible I seriously didn't care if I died that night.

----

How is it possible that I ate about 1000 calories yesterday, not a lot of salt, and I gained 1 1/2 lbs since Sunday night!!!??? I'm up over 3 lbs since Friday's weigh in. Sure, I went a little overboard on the weekend, but not enough to warrant 3 lbs. Sodium is the usual culprit but I haven't had a lot of that. This had better go away quickly!
Old 05-06-2014, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

Monday report:

I have to start getting my protein shake earlier in the day to get my calories and protein up.

Calories 1200-1500: 1077
Average saturated fat maximum 12% of total calories: 10%
Average net carbs maximum 25g: 23g
Average dietary fiber minimum 25g: 23g
Average protein minimum 110g: 97g
Average dietary cholesterol maximum 200mg: 172mg
Water 64 oz. YES
Exercise 5 days or 150 minutes per week: YES
Old 05-06-2014, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Oh my gosh Jenai I had that a couple of weeks ago when I was eating the right amount of carbs had done serious yard work (about 40 mins 3X that week) and gained 1.5lb.

I'm going to have a busy week so I'm just going to work towards getting more exercise in. Banking this morning (going over investments and such), and Dr on Thurs.
Jenn
Old 05-06-2014, 04:08 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by jjrudd
... and gained 1.5lb.

Jenn
That happens to me when I eat Chinese food.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:26 AM
FitDay Member

1) calories below 1600 -yes
2) stretch -yes
3) walk when I can - yes
4) rest when I need to - no
5) meditate - yes
6) Don't get discouraged - yes
Old 05-06-2014, 04:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by simplybea
You know how, on occasion you are doing something, and all the while thinking, you idiot! Don't DO IT.......

Well, I had taken chicken breast out for supper last night, when I opened it up to saute quickly, I thought......hmmmm, this is funky, but only slightly, perhaps cooking it will make it better!!

You know where I am going with this, I was hungry... it was still funky, and I was hungry.. so I ate it!

No bad repercussions so far, so I think we dodged a bullet!

Today's goals!
No funky chicken, or any funky food for that matter.
Do I know how ON OCCASION (haha) I am doing something etc... Only too well!!!! Like all the time!!

Glad you escaped "the funky chicken."

And glad you are still alive lol!!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

Jenn, this must be going around. Even when I am "good" I am still fluffy and even occasionally when I lose and watch myself, I find I have gained again!!! What's up with this? Must be going around...could be sodium, one of my favorite food groups lol....
Old 05-06-2014, 11:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all! Another good day....minus the wine I'm sipping on that's supposed to be reserved for weekends only! However....I did fit in a 6 km run + a super intense 12 minute HIIT workout...followed by a booty firming workout! Got my sweat on as usual

Hope- keep doing what you're doing...that fluffiness can show itself to the door along with my plateau!

Steve - Chinese food is the sodium mother load....but so darn good right!?!? LOL!

Jenn - Did you manage to get in some exercise today like you aimed for?

Mern - nice report so far this week...keep it up girl!

Mary - how are you?

Jenai - I know that scale can be a roller coaster ride at times...try not to let it get to you! Stay the course and you're weight WILL come down! ...I should take my own advice right

Bea - Close call with the chicken! You're either very brave or possibly crazy to have eaten funky chicken!? Oh right....I forgot you're Canadian! Too darn nice to toss that funky chicken in the compost! LOL!

Libby - How's it going lady? Glad your quilts serve more of a purpose than keeping you warm in the winter

Mike - hope you're having a lovely honeymoon with you bride!

Aimee - how are you doing?

Becca - Friday weigh in is just around the corner....how are you doing this week? Has work let up at all?

Have a great evening all!
Old 05-06-2014, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Today is a huge milestone. It is my 20th anniversary with my amazing husband. I came home to find a card on my desk with a little love note. And what was under the card? A giant Hershey's Symphony bar with toffee bits and almonds. It is times like this that I get sooooo frustrated! I had one servings...5 squares...and gave the rest to the kids. But just those 5 squares are 200 calories. sheesh.

Fortunately I have stayed on track the rest of the day and so this is not going to kill my day. It's just the principal of it....buying a fat woman chocolate. Don't get me wrong, the thought was wonderful and I'm so lucky that he remembered (I have to admit that I lost track of the days and forgot ). I just wish it had been anything non edible.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited by JediMindTricks; 05-06-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.