Community
Notices

I Can't Get Enough To Eat!

Old 05-20-2010, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

Am having one of those weeks too! Part Aunt Flo due, part boredom at work, part general fed upness! I cut cheese into little cubes and have them with big glugs of water inbetween. Seems to be working so far...
Old 05-20-2010, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

YES!! Today is one of them!!! Actually, every Thursday is a HUNGRY, um um um day. I have concluded that b/c Wednesdays are my really tough work out days (about 2 hours of tough calisthentics) that my body screams the next day, "I WANT FOOD". I have been zig zagging my calories and I have made thursday my higher calorie day, while staying at about 9800 calories for the week. So, Thursdays are now my Yeah, it's my hungry day AND I get to EAT. My goal today is 1,700 calories!! A lot, huh? yeah me! Because my biggest calorie day is during the week, I tend to eat more sensibly than if it were the weekend, while family is home.

Good luck figuring your self out. It's hard to conquer those craving days.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:53 PM
FitDay Member

Hey! I was here a few years ago and just returned as well.

Thanks again for all the support. It is good to know I am not the only person who has gone to bed to avoid eating!

Originally Posted by scksiazyk
When I have "one of those days" I try to ask myself before I eat: do I want hot or cold, sweet or salty, crunchy or soft? And try to narrow it down as much as possible. Sometimes it lets me know that I'm just bored and want to munch on something. Chewing gum or brushing your teeth can help too.

I'm new here.....I was here years ago and came back now....so "hi"