how long did it take to reach your goal weight >

how long did it take to reach your goal weight

Community
Notices

how long did it take to reach your goal weight

Old 04-10-2014, 12:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Do it!

A handy "new" (to me) trick I am using is to keep my fat pic on my PC all the time. I came across a photo of me that I was AGHAST at. It's easy to kid yourself about how you truly look (the size). I also think it helps having a buddy (my daughter is on this "journey" with me this time)....you can't let the other one down. You can do it with one pound a week...so go for it
Old 04-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Super Moderator

It's a good trick. However, don't beat yourself up too much about that photo. Even the most glamorous people can look bad in a photograph.

If it helps you with your weight loss program, it's worth looking at every day, though!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:24 AM
FitDay Member

Before I reached where I wanted to, it took me more than a year. However, the issue is that once you reach your goals, you start setting new goals. That is what keeps me motivated each time. Maybe it didn’t have to do with weight, maybe I just wanted to be able to run a mile faster. But my initial progress took me more than one whole year.