Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread - February 24 - March 2 >

Motivational Thread - February 24 - March 2

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread - February 24 - March 2

Old 02-26-2014, 05:53 AM
FitDay Member

We have a small group in our motivational thread this week, but I'm finding tons of support from those of you who are here. Thanks so much for all your help and encouragement.
Old 02-26-2014, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Mern. I am glad to see you back and doing well.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

Wed report

GOALS
1. Stay within carb limit no
2. Increase servings of fruit and veggie 3 could be better but we hardly have any veggies left in house
3. 6 glasses of water YES
4. Exercise 4X for 30 min no
5. Lose 1lb

Personal goals
1. Clean powder room (did yesterday)
2. write more yes
3. clean/organize office

Mern as you can see I didn't exercise today. My Mom wasn't feeling very well so I was taking care of her. TV is in living room and that is where she was napping.

Jenn
Old 02-26-2014, 11:40 AM
FitDay Member

P.S. Good job on your workout today!!
Old 02-26-2014, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

I've had a good day. My calories were under my limit and I walked on the treadmill for 53 minutes. Now I am tired and ready for bed. Night night.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:23 PM
FitDay Member

Jenn, sometimes life just gets in the way, but you did as well as you could, so you can be proud of that. Kudos on the fruit/veggies, water and writing! Thanks for your pat on the back over my workout.

Libby, thanks for the welcome back. You certainly had a great day on calories and exercise. Congrats on that. Sleep well.

BEANS: I forgot to mention the Eden Organic Black soy beans have 11g protein per half cup and just one net carb.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:48 PM
FitDay Member

Jenn, I hope your Mom feels better soon.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:48 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all! My workout today was supposed to be a 40 minute cardio interval workout, but I was so pressed for time that I cut the intervals in half and decided to go full out to make the most of my 20 minutes.....well wouldn't you know it...I think I pulled something in my front hip area...I think? I'm not even sure what hurts...maybe my hip flexor? I'm praying it goes away as fast as it appeared so I'm back in business quick!

Hope you all had a better day than I did! I did get to sit and watch my daughter for 2 hours at her gymnastics practice this evening. One of my very favourite things to do, so my day wasn't all bad

I'm glad to see more activity on our little thread.

Libby - Through all the ups and downs, you always persevere! You're doing awesome...keep it up!

Mern - I'm so happy you're back! I can't wait to hear what you think of the calzones!

Jenn - Hope your mom feels better soon! What a good daughter taking care of your mama

Aimee - Did you try the cinnamon in your shake yet?

Mary - Are you getting in your Y time?

I'm about to hit the couch for an hour before bed and alternate between heat and ice then pop some ibuprofen before bed. I hope this muscle thing miraculously resolves itself overnight
Old 02-26-2014, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

I did try the cinnamon actually. It was a nice addition to the vanilla flavor. I also found this very interesting article on Fitday about Cinnamon I thought might be of interest:
How a Scoop of Cinnamon a Day Can Help You Lose Weight / Fitness / Weight Loss
Old 02-26-2014, 10:30 PM
FitDay Member

Good morning all. Well I definitely hurt my hip/hip flexor Looks like there will be no exercise for me for a few days. This concerns me since I feel it's the exercise that helps me lose weight more than diet....especially since I don't count calories.

Aimee- Thanks for the article....I'm going to read it right now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.