Notices

New here - looking for a diet buddy...?

Old 01-23-2012, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

let me add I am mother of two teen girls, wife and work aholic.. I am in my mid 30's my email is [email protected]...
Old 01-26-2012, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default We are what we eat. Healthy eating.

Hello i am a 30yr old vegetarian girl, I have put on weight ever since I moved to Germany, because their bread and beer are so delicious. :-). I am pushing forward by cutting off stress and all that makes my life miserable, making me eat compulsively. My goal is to have control of what I eat, and also over my health and body. I am looking for vegetarian buddies for dieting and anyone for fitness.
Thanks.

Current weight JAN 2012: 130lbs
Mid-weight goal end FEB 2012: 122lbs
Final weight goal: 117lbs

FITNESS GOAL: Half marathon by May 2012
Old 02-09-2012, 11:38 PM
FitDay Member

Default Looking for a Buddy...I live in Ontario

Hi
I am looking for a buddy..I have 15lb pounds left to lose. I am 60 yrs young. I have lost 34lbs already. Soon to be a grandma in March. Love walking. I am a quilter and love golden retrievers..I actually have one which I call Sunny. My sunshine..he is always happy.
Looking for someone to correspond with either by mail or chat.
Looking forward to meeting new people..
Have a great day....
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Location: LEE,MASSACHUSETTS...(BLINK AND YOU'LL MISS IT DRIVING BY )
Default Looking for fitday frends to help and share successes with

My name is mike and im 36 , married with two kids 10 and 15 .i started this diet jan. 1 and to this day i've lost 30 pounds and would love to help others and share my stories with.i still have a long way to go,another 140 pounds or so to go but with your help and my determination i'm bound to get there , so don't be shy hit me up we will get there together!! Message me or facebook me under michael hall my profile picture is of two hands holding a baby rabbit just say your from fitday so i don't delete you haha talk to you guys soon i hope
Old 02-27-2012, 08:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SarahLou120385
Hi all, I'm Sarah, I'm 25 and currently trying to go from 172lbs to 140lbs. I'm looking for someone to chat to on a daily basis to trade tips with and who can help keep me on track and for whom I can do the same, as sticking power has always been my failing point with diets so far. Anyone interested?

Sarah x
Hi i dont really know how to work this...but i am hoping to find someone out there to help me to take my weight seriously and start becoming healthier. Many of you guys sound like myself, but i am starting at 240 pounds and it seems impossible for me to stop binge eating and not eating at all. i hope someone wants to be a buddy to me
meroliena
Old 02-29-2012, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Hey, I'm Carrie. I'm looking for someone to be a weight loss buddy with me. I'm 22 and am looking to lose 60 pounds. If you are interested, please send me a message or reply here.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Newcomer-day 2. Need an accountability partner

Hi I am Elizabeth and am a 42 year old mom of a lot. As of yesterday I am starting to be accountable for my fitness and diet. I need to lose a good 60+ pounds and would like to have an accountability partner to chat with daily and also need some dieting tips. I have never been able to lose weight and keep it off and want to change that.
Have a blessed day!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

Accountability Partner: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...iet-buddy.html

Diet Tips: FitDay's Best of Series
Old 02-29-2012, 04:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default New Here Too!

Hi! This is my second day on this website too! I am looking to lose 45 pounds and could use the support of another person taking on the battle of weight loss! I'm a 27 year old Kindergarten teacher and I find that I am so tired at the end of each day that eating my comfort foods are my only way to feel good... Not a healthy way of coping! So, I am trying to change my lifestyle to adopt healthier ways of feeling better about myself. So, day 2, here I come!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Guess my post was invisible!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.