Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13 >

7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13

Old 10-02-2013, 10:41 PM
FitDay Member

I am with you Jenn, cleaning the house for Thanks giving. Washing walls and windows, polishing wood furniture. The hardest part is putting all my craft projects away because I work on the dinning table. This is the first year that I am hosting Thanks giving dinner. Other years I have had the family over for New Years day but the kids complained because they always went out for new years eve and wanted to relax the day after. I used to make scalloped potatoes and ham with assorted vegetable dishes and several desserts. Now I have to cook a turkey and I have never cooked one before. Should be interesting.
Thanks giving is the second week end in October for us Canadians. I better get busy.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

I'm the same Libby--cleaning places that don't get cleaned as regularly. Not only do I get a clean house I've also lost a pound from the calories I've burned. I'm doing well on my water intake this week too!

Next week it's going to be a little cooler--in the teens instead of mid twenties so I can go for more walks.

Jenn
Old 10-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Super Moderator

My Goals:
1) eat clean yes, yes, eh so-so
2) drink lots of water yes, yes, yes
3) 3 fruits/veggies per day yes, yes, yes
4) walk 10 miles 0, 0, 0

Well we've been kicking around honeymoon ideas and it's looking like the beach. Right now I'm looking at Montego Bay. I guess that means if I'll be walking around shirtless for a week in Jamaica, I need to drop this weight. For the past couple months I've been back over 200. I started this week at 206.2, I've pretty much undid all that I've done. On the bright side I know what to do. This morning I was down to 200.4. I need another week or two of big losses that I can stick to a pound a week. I guess I need to get back to work so I can pay for this trip.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

I thought I would get a lot more done today but I am exhausted. I feel like I am running out of time. I am going to rest for a while and get back to it.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:20 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Robingen
Ian you are winning the walking challenge so far and not even on it lol.
Sounds good, that seems like a reason for me to be lazy today.

Mike - Congrats on the engagement

Goals:
Keep calories in/out more or less equal (+-500)
M-982, T-96, W-71, Th-595
Exercise everyday
M-10 miles on bike, 7 sets of pushups
T-Nope
W-Walked 4 miles
Th-Nothing logged but I was active
Adequate protein intake
M-a little low, T-low, W-Good, Th-average
Only hit the bottle once this week
M-No, T-yes, W-No, Th-No
Complete at least 50% of daily to-do list
M-3/11, T-4/8, W-5/8, Th-4/5
Old 10-03-2013, 12:44 PM
FitDay Member

Today a friend wnated to go to Sam's Club.I have a membership and she doesn't. After walking all over the store,and droping her back at her house,came home and started cleaning my house. Got the kitch and dinning room done. You can see the top of the table.
Tomorrow my sister and i have some charity deliverys-humane society,library, womans shelter. We are also going to clean up the garage so we can park in out of the weather. It has both rained and snowed today here.

goals
drink lots of water,y,y,y,y
log everything I eat,y,y,y,y
post at least once a day,y,y,y,y
exercise daily,y ,y,y,y
Old 10-03-2013, 12:45 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Well we've been kicking around honeymoon ideas and it's looking like the beach. Right now I'm looking at Montego Bay. I guess that means if I'll be walking around shirtless for a week in Jamaica, I need to drop this weight. For the past couple months I've been back over 200. I started this week at 206.2, I've pretty much undid all that I've done. On the bright side I know what to do. This morning I was down to 200.4. I need another week or two of big losses that I can stick to a pound a week. I guess I need to get back to work so I can pay for this trip.
[/COLOR][/COLOR]
How much more motivation do you need?! Nothing like skimpy clothes to get you cracking.

My Goals:

1. Eat healthy, M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, Th-ok
2. Drink water, M-Y, T-so-so, W-Y, Th-ok
3. Walk, walk, walk. M-2 miles, T-0, W-1 mile, Th-1 mile
Old 10-04-2013, 12:18 AM
FitDay Member

calories: M-725 T-912 W-1740 T-960
water: 4, 6, 6, 6,
exercise: N, Y, Y, Y,

It's going to be an inside day because it's raining and will continue for several days according to the forecast. I have lots to do indoors any way. I have been eating junk to reward my self for all the hard work. I should stop that. The house is looking better. I need to get a table cloth because all I have is a Christmas one with poinsettias on it. I could use some Thanks Giving decorations for around the house. Maybe we can go shopping today. My pants are so loose they are almost falling off and I almost tripped on the hem yesterday. Talk about working your a$$ off. Ha Ha

Last edited by libby116; 10-04-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

Raining here too. Oh my goodness Libby I have to laugh at how in sync we are! I need to get a tablecloth too!
Have to put my laundry away and then I will work on cleaning the bathrooms. UGH not my favourite job but must be done!

Jenn
Old 10-04-2013, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

Todays job is vacuuming. There is dog hair all over the house and dead flies.
Yucky. Floor washing and bath rooms tomorrow. Does it ever end?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.