Need a diet plan to put on weight to gain muscle >

Need a diet plan to put on weight to gain muscle

Community
Notices

Need a diet plan to put on weight to gain muscle

Old 09-21-2013, 02:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Need a diet plan to put on weight to gain muscle

Hi am 16 and i weight 9.11 stone and i want to put on weight to gain muscle so i need i good diet to get good results, i go to the gym around 2 to 4 times a week and some times i do around 15min of treadmill,bikes, are rowing machines before doing incline decline bench press using 10kg to 18kg dumbbells and i do 3 to 4 sets with 8 to 11 reps. other stuff i work on is my abs arms legs. I go to a military preparation course so we do a lot of sit-ups press ups pull-ups burpies and running ect.

If any of this helps i can do:
50 press ups in 2min
12 chin ups
84 sit-ups in 2min
mile half time 11.22

waste Around 30 to 38inchs
chest around 35 to 45 inchs
arms 13inchs

just to note: Dont like eggs are hardly any vegetables
Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

It sounds like you need to do a couple things. First you need to increase your overall food intake slightly, adding some good quality protein. Fish, chicken breasts, and very lean beef are good natural choices.

You can use protein powders, also. Whey protein or egg protein powders are preferred over soy proteins, due to more complete amino acid profiles.

The second thing you need to do is curtail some of your aerobic activity and increase your resistance training. Go heavy on lifting, and drop your extra cardio in the gym. It sounds like you get plenty of cardio in your military course.

Slowly add calories to your diet until you see weight coming on gradually. You do not want fast weight gain, or you can be certain it is fat.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:12 AM
Banned

Default Reply:

Few days ago I have visited a websites where I saw enormous on dieting. You may have a look for getting relevant information.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-26-2014 at 12:53 AM. Reason: edited out link to spam