Notices

Lifestyle calories

Old 09-16-2013, 10:43 PM
FitDay Member

Question Lifestyle calories

I have just signed up for this and I have entered some food logs and goal weights etc. But it has added an amount of 2600+ cals for lifestyle, yet I have not entered anything for this. I dont understand where this has came from or am I just missing something? If someone could explain where the lifestyle calories come from or how to change this?

Hope someone can help. Im new to this, so i dont have any idea really.

Thanks.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Sheryl_B03
I have just signed up for this and I have entered some food logs and goal weights etc. But it has added an amount of 2600+ cals for lifestyle, yet I have not entered anything for this. I dont understand where this has came from or am I just missing something? If someone could explain where the lifestyle calories come from or how to change this?

Hope someone can help. Im new to this, so i dont have any idea really.

Thanks.
Did you fill out a spot that said "Lifestyle Activity Level"? If you did fitday fills in your lifestyle cals for you depending on the lifestyle activity level you put in.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Reply

Hi,

Yes I did fill in that part. Oh ok that explains it, i had an idea that it was that but was unsure.

Thank you for your help
Old 09-17-2013, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

I myself was curious about that- is it how many calories we naturally burn in an average day?
Old 09-17-2013, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, mcallahan it is. You are welcome Sheryl_BO3.