Notices

The daily weight loss tips.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default Yes

The best way for weight loss is keeping well control on your diet such as no fast food,oily and unhealthy good if possible stay away from sweet. Regular exercise is very important. Drink some mild water early in the morning.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by soleran
Oatmeal such as rolled oats or steel cut, high in fiber and very filling.

The steel cut oats I make more like a stew and throw in carrots, celery and garlic and make it a savory breakfast sometimes to thicken it up I'll also cook in 2 egg whites. Both of those are low calorie and high in fiber.
Super DOOPER tip, I eat steel cut oatmeal every morning with protein powder, blueberries and walnuts ... but I'm going to try your idea of egg whites

Another tip is when grocery shopping, only shop on outside aisles to get produce and healthy vegetable carbs, protein, and some dairy like yogurt. Who needs all that boxed, canned crap in the inner aisles that are filled with salt, fat and sugar ! You will come home and feel so proud and good
Old 09-24-2012, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

Sugary diets can increase your overall caloric intake and lead to weight gain. Limit your sugar to 6-7 teaspoons per day. The best option is using natural sweeteners like Stevia, which has 300 times the sweetness and is calorie-free.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 09-25-2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: link nonfunctional; omitted
Old 11-22-2012, 05:08 PM
FitDay Member

I have come across this kind of tips for losing weight for the first time. I really liked the information shared by you above. I would love to adapt to advice provided by you above. I hope it might help to lose some weight in a healthy way.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Think logically about your weight loss

When you are heavier you burn more calories, when you lose weight you burn less. It takes burning 3,500 calories to lose only 1lb. This means that it won't get easier to lose it'll get harder. Your body does not want to lose weight; it wants to maintain. This is why when you exercise or diet you get so hungry. It's ok and also neccessary to feel hungry sometimes. I personally like to go to bed hungry.
Be mindful of your diet. Try not to significantly increase your intake with your exercise. If you burn 400 calories it doesn't give you a right to eat 400 extra calories. Yes, you will feel hungry. If you keep it up though eventually your body will need less and less calories to thrive and when you get to your goal weight and quit trying to lose your body will start to level out and you won't need to feel hungry anymore!
Old 11-30-2012, 03:35 PM
FitDay Member

H. i am here. i am feel well to join your community. we can loss our weight by daily exercises. also drink plenty of water instead of food.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:41 PM
FitDay Member

1. Eat vitamin-filled melon followed by protein-rich egg for the perfect fat fighting breakfast. The eggs even break down the melon's carbs.
2. Swap your regular cheese for goat's cheese. It's 40 per cent lower in calories than cheese made from cow's milk.
3. Drink oolong tea instead of water. The combination of caffeine and EGCGs will burn 12 per cent more body fat.
4. Choose spinach ahead of other greens. It packs double the fibre, which helps your body process fats more efficiently.
5. Eat more berries to lose weight. Other fruits contain fructose, which can combine with carbs to add body fat.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

3 tips that have helped me:
When given a choice of beverage sizes always get a small. I find that I get a craving for a latte, frozen drink etc and getting a small always satisfies that craving. A larger size gets consumed because I bought it but I also consume extra calories!

Buy good quality chocolate, preferably in small square portions or similar and I allow myself that little bit every night. Chocolate craving during the day, I can put it aside because I KNOW I have a great piece waiting for me in the evening :-) I really don't get as many of those hard to control chocolate cravings as I used to since I started doing this.

Measure; get a food scale (it's worth the $, not really all that much) and use your measuring cups.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:35 PM
FitDay Member

Good to know !!
Old 02-21-2014, 05:22 PM
FitDay Member

eat naturally, avoid junk or fatty foods and drink lots of water.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.