Notices

Time for me

Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Time for me

Hello Everyone,
I have been trying to lose weight for some time without much success. It's not that diets have not worked but I only stay motivated for so long then get off track. I am finally in an environment that has little outside pressures as far as food choices are concerned and there are no excuses this time. I am making it a point to lose this weight once and for all and learn to live a healthier lifestyle. Right now I am super motivated and would love to additionally motivate others and vic versa. Shannyn
Old 01-08-2013, 01:43 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Shannyn! Remember that its a day at a time. Stick with your program, and if you trip up, dust yourself off and start again! Dont give up, you deserve it!
Old 01-08-2013, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Welcome from one newbie to another!

Hello Shannyn,

I'm so with you girl! That's what happens to me too but I finally got 'it' over the Christmas break--I can be just as stressed, tired, rushed being healthy as I can overweight. That thought and carrying packets of dry roasted almonds in my purse me helps me keep to my plan!! LOL

I'm here for you ANYTIME you need motivation. Building a new healthy lifestyle isn’t for sissy’s and you can do this! You’re not alone in your struggle.

Sarah709
Old 01-08-2013, 05:54 PM
FitDay Member

Chris and Sarah,
Thank you so much for your support. I am doing really good so far. It has only been almost a week since getting back on track but that is four more days than where I was. Went to the gym this morning had did a killer workout. Feeling great. Keep up the good work on your ends too, your motivation is awesome. Shannyn
Old 01-09-2013, 04:55 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Yea!

Hello Shannyn
Good to hear about your mega workout and I'm glad to be apart of your motivation. I too did a good long workout this morning too. Feels good doesn't it? Woot woot for Shannyn!

Sarah709
Old 01-09-2013, 04:00 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Sarah,
It feels great to feel that sore after a solid workout. LOL but now I am so sore I can barely move, I'm kind of laughing at myself because there was a time my workout I did over the last two days would have been easy but starting off slow and steady is what works best for me so I am going to keep building up my strength and endurance. How are you doing? Keep me updated. Keep up the great workouts too. Shannyn