Notices

Activities Log

Old 10-19-2012, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Post Activities Log

Hello, I want to record my activity on the Elliptical, but FitDay does not seem to recognize an elliptical workout. I don't see any way to create a custom workout like I can with my foods.

How could I get this activity recorded into my log?

Also, for the record, I looked at Fitday 2 and didn't like it at all. What are some of the reasons you like Fitday 2 if you have decided that it is better than the classic version?
Old 10-19-2012, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator

At this time, elliptical is not an option, nor is being able to customize activities. However, there were indications a while back that the latter might be an option in the future.

I believe that when this was discussed a while back, a number of folks reported that something like "cross country ski machine" gave a similar calorie burn. You might try to search the message boards to see what others have done; I know this has been brought up before, but it's been a while. (An advanced search will get you further than just typing in the search box on the main page, just an FYI).

If you prefer Classic FitDay, no worries; you can set your profile to have this as the default version for you.
Old 10-20-2012, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

Okay thank you. I failed to mention that I am also a Mac user. Will your software version ever have a Mac version?