Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread 10/1/12: Happy October!

Old 10-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

I is here! I know, it has been amazingly quiet this week! Lots of folks missing...hope they all roll back in soon...
Old 10-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Cassie, I'm glad you is still here. How's your week going?
Old 10-04-2012, 02:42 PM
FitDay Member

Health & Fitness
1) Lose 1% (1.77#)
2) 84.5oz of water/day (she'll have to put on her WT panties for this, but I have faith)--84.5, 84.5, ?, ?
3) Walk 4 miles (she should have nice weather)--0, 0, 0, 0

Other
DONE!!!4) Buy that 1 item she needs before her man gets home--it's done. I've been putting it off, but it's finally done
5) Post something she is grateful for, daily--Monday: for my family, all of them. Whether by birth or by choosing, they're pretty much amazing. Tuesday: for the Jassi Cat, she never ceases to make me smile. Wednesday: for finding that 1 special item that I needed before my man comes home (IN 11 DAYS!!! close enough to 11)....also, for listening to reason, pulling up my WT panties and GETTING IT DONE! Thursday: Almost have my store manager convinced to let me work 4/10hr days instead of 5/8s
6) Be prepared for all hell to break loose, from me and her man this week **a disclaimer** hell isn't going to break loose between Bubba and my man, but separately--Monday: no hell yet Tuesday: so far so good Wednesday: still good Thursday: no drama that I know of

Going to bed a little bit earlier than normal tonight. Ciao!
Old 10-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Cassie, I'm glad you is still here. How's your week going?
So-so. See?

1. Eat "cleaner." - step it up a notch. Yes, About the same as I usually do, Same, Yes
2. 1200 calories max. 1182, 1192, 1197, 1247 - I forgot to log the cough drops I've eaten all day
3. Exercise 6 hours total for the week. 30 min., 30 min.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night. Yes, No-6, No-6.5, No-5.5
5. Log it all, and don't disappear no matter how busy! Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Focus on the positive. One of the cats threw up twice, but it was the same color as my new carpet...that's positive, right? Pretty good today, Same-pretty good, Doing good

Tori, you're almost into single digits! You're almost there

nadinchen, I admire you for putting on the brakes and eating at maintenance. With all those evil foods, I am not sure I would have had that self-control.

rp, looks like you and I will be hitting the workouts this weekend. I'll check 'em in if you will!

Jenn, what a chore bending over and picking walnuts must have been! With as weird as some of these activities here are, I wouldn't be surprised to find "picking black walnuts from yard" in the exercise list!

Ok, Mike, Tori, I have been patiently waiting all week for hell to break loose. Why has there not been hell breaking loose?

Mike, I hope your trip and the time with your daughter is everything you hoped it would be.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:03 AM
FitDay Member

Just popping in to say hello. I'll be back to posting on Monday.

Kudos to those of you who are doing well and huge hugs of support to you who are struggling.

Wishing everyone a relaxing and on-track weekend.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:16 AM
FitDay Member

Nice to see you back Mern, even if it's just a quick hello.
Cassie your sleep numbers are going in the wrong direction

Weekend is almost here. Thanksgiving on Mon for Canadians. Mmm turkey.
Jenn
Old 10-05-2012, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everybody. I, too, can only stop for a minute - staying on track intake-wise, and added a couple of walks this week. Glimpsed the ever-elusive next decade...just a glimpse, tho. See ya soon.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Sheesh where is everyone. Just because I'm out of town it doesn't give y'all a free pass! Come on ladies, lets gut busy!

Lurking as usual
Old 10-05-2012, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

I'm here, too... just no time to post a heck of a lot. Doing great food-wise and I was able to squeeze in 2 gorgeous fall hikes. Have a house-full for the weekend so I'm in Mern's camp and will be back on Monday.

Have a great weekend all!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default Wow, just WOW!

Busy day today! I was at the beach just after 6am and I was able to catch the sunrise. Got back to my bros, got my daughter and the 3 of us grabbed a bite to eat, then went to the aquarium.

After that we went to race go carts. And here is the WOW part. My daughter is so much like me, it's scary! It's just the two of us on the track because its off season. The guy starts up her cart and let's her go first. By the time he got me going, she probably had a 10 second head start. These carts aren't that fast but the track is big so I know with my mad drivin' skillz I can catch her. I'm slowly gaining on her. I'm closing in on her and I start to follow her line. I'm coming up quickly and all I can think is that it's Shake N' Bake Time!. I make a clean pass because the carts have a big sticker that says "NO BUMPING". I pass her and I start to slowly pull away. Competition is in my blood and I'm not gonna lose! Well after I have a nice size lead I decided to slow down and let her catch up. I do and she does... but then she hits me and made me spin out!!!! the carts don't have reverse so as the guy was backing me up, I can see her coming around the next turn LAUGHING AT ME! Here I was, against my better judgement, going to be nice and she had to punk me.

After my miserable loss, by the wreckless driving cheater, we headed out to Busch Gardens. After two rides I ended up getting motion sick and I was about to hurl my lunch. We ate supper at the park, she rode another ride, then we hit a couple haunted houses, a musical and a 3D movie. We got some pictures from one of the haunted houses so everything I wanted to cram into today got done!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 10-05-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.