Notices

30 Day Weight Loss Challenge - blog it out

Old 08-04-2012, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

I havent figured out how to post pictures yet!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Day three - thinspiration.

I don't have a specific thinspiration photo. Having been over weight my whole life and having so much to loose I have thinspiration stages. At the moment I want to loose as much weight as possible for a wedding I'm attending in September. I imagine myself dancing with my very good looking best friend (whenever we're out together woman look at him and then at me and then look confused!) who is my plus one, and looking good and not being all hot and sweaty ( its ceilidh dancing, like doing a work out!). I also look forward to when I can shop in any shop to buy my outfit, instead of having to order on line from plus size catalogues and then altering them to make them more fitted ( why are plus size clothes so shapeless?!) and funky.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Day 4

What are my biggest weight loss fears?

-Reaching goal and not being able to maintain. .... Any time I try to just 'eat normally' I gain and gain quickly.

-Still always being the big girl .... I feel like I might be broader and still bigger than most women even when I reach the size I want to be.

-I fear that the image people have of me will change .... I am still the same girl, just in a healthier package. I am not trying to be any different that I always was
Old 08-04-2012, 09:53 PM
FitDay Member

Day 2- How Tall Are You? Do you like your height?

Im 5ft 3-
I wish i was a bit taller- just a couple of inches. My thighs are what id call REALLY chunky and ive always thought that if i was that bit taller id be able to carry it off a bit better.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

Day 1 Your stats
Weight 278lb

Day 2 How tall are you? Do you like your height?
5'8" I've always liked my height. Mom is 4 inchs shorter so I could always reach things. Most of my friends are around the same height.

Day 3 Thinspiration Picture. Alison Sweeney. I like her because she looks healthy.

Day 4 Your greatest fears about weight loss
Keeping it off would be number 1. Because I am an identical twin (whose twin died) it would be that I won't look like her anymore

DAy 5 Why do you really want to lose this weight?
So that I can be healthy for my niece. For health reasons I have to. To have more energy and look better.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default 30 Day Challenge-Day 2

Hello Ladies, just checking in on day 2

I'm 5' 7" and I've never had a huge issue with my height-I mean i am who I am right? But my BF is probably an inch shorter than me and If I wear boots or heels then I kinda tower over him! But it's never been an issue with us.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

Day 4 - biggest weight loss fears.

Being visible.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:11 AM
FitDay Member

I missed a day yesterday but will just keep going today.

Day 5 - Why do I want it? Is it for me?

So...why do I really want to lose the weight?

So many reasons...

To be healthy. That is the number one reason. When I feel healthy I am happier. They go hand in hand. When I am healthier & happier then I feel sexier and more confident. I feel strong and in control of my life.

To not be embarrassing to my children to bring home friends and have an overweight mom who is scared that the kids will make fun of mine for having a fat mom.

My husband is the best. He has loved me when I weighed over 350lbs (that's all the scale went). Never has he asked me to lose weight. He has always found me beautiful and sexy. But I do this for him too. I love being able to do things for him that I physically couldn't before.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:15 PM
FitDay Member

Day 5 - why do you want to loose this weight? Is it for you?

I want to loose this weight because:
1. I want to be physically fitter.
2. I want to have more confidence about my appearance and have less of a negative assumption about what people must think off me.
3. Its time to stop hiding and self sabotaging.
4. I want to be in a place were I don't feel controlled by my cravings and healthy food is my natural choice.
I'm very much doing this for me.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

Day 6 - Do you binge? If so, explain why you do.

I can't say that I do binge. I have controlled cheats but I have never actually binged. When I get to the point where one person may have a binge I take the time to think about it. I usually end up taking one or two bites of several things. Example ... 3-4 potato chips, a few spoons of ice cream, 1/4 cup cottage cheese, 5-6 grapes, a few bites of leftovers in the fridge. If I do it like that then I don't just grab the ice cream or chips and go sit with it until it is gone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.