Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Hello everyone, I need your support recovering from a slipp!! >

Hello everyone, I need your support recovering from a slipp!!

Community
Notices

Hello everyone, I need your support recovering from a slipp!!

Old 04-15-2010, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello everyone, I need your support recovering from a slipp!!

Hey everyone,

two days ago i slipped out of my my weight loss program that made me lose 15lbs...now i feel sick and unable to go back on track!

please give me your support to get back on my diet before i go on to the 5th day weight loss slip!!

Thank you
Old 04-15-2010, 05:36 AM
FitDay Member

You're making the first step - you are here asking the question. Just 2 days is not so bad, it's not like you will have consumed so many calories that you will gain 5 pounds! Even if you ate 3500 calories too many on each of 2 days (that's tough to do!!) you will perhaps have gained a pound or 2. No something you can't put right in a few days with some hard work.

Remind yourself that this is a lifestyle and that you will have days when you go over budget (you don't spend exactly the same amount of money every day do you?) and other days you will make it back.

You have not fallen off the horse - this is just how the horse is!
Old 04-15-2010, 06:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jonr71
You're making the first step - you are here asking the question. Just 2 days is not so bad, it's not like you will have consumed so many calories that you will gain 5 pounds! Even if you ate 3500 calories too many on each of 2 days (that's tough to do!!) you will perhaps have gained a pound or 2. No something you can't put right in a few days with some hard work.

Remind yourself that this is a lifestyle and that you will have days when you go over budget (you don't spend exactly the same amount of money every day do you?) and other days you will make it back.

You have not fallen off the horse - this is just how the horse is!
Thank YOU!!
That was so motivational!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

To quote from cjohnson728's signature.... "If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"

You can't be 100% on top of it 100% of the time. But as long as you shoot for it and don't get down on little setbacks here and there, you will see amazing changes

Good luck!

-Nik
Old 04-15-2010, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

Ochax, just try and get back on the wagon. on the road to success there are many bumps! It is how it goes, we all go through this. It isn't easy but we can do it!! Keep your chin up. Not all is lost in just a few days of over eating. You can learn from these past few days, don't be too hard on yourself. Be patient
Old 04-15-2010, 11:26 PM
FitDay Member

Thank You tandoorichicken & blackrihno2,

I woke up this morning and read your posts, it really encouraged me to go on this day with my program