Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7/23/12 Motivational Group Thread--Let's Get Serious! >

7/23/12 Motivational Group Thread--Let's Get Serious!

Community
Notices

7/23/12 Motivational Group Thread--Let's Get Serious!

Old 07-25-2012, 07:46 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up *****""""""***~ April ~***"""""""******

Congrats !

100 lbs gone!!!!!!

Last edited by fit4luv; 07-25-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:48 AM
FitDay Member

Goals? Oh My....

Health / Fitness Goals...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes,
2. 5 different fruits/veggies daily M: Yes (like 7-8), T: Yes, W: Yes,
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes every day this week M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes,
4. Walk on lunch M,T,Th & F (appt on W) M: Yes, T: Yes, W: N/A,
5. Weigh and post daily M: 232.8lbs, T: 232.0lbs, W: 231.0lbs, Th: 230.6lbs,

Life Goals...
1. Do work paperwork every day M: Yes, T: Yes, W: No,
2. 20 day review & dr appt for son Weds W: Yes
3. Find something positive each day (been focusing on some negative stuff so stealing this goal) M: My hubby rode the bike to come see me on my lunch break and I still got to walk 1-1/2 miles. We are in such an awesome place with each other right now. , T: Got in another night time workout. Doesn't seem to be holding me back anymore, W: How much better can it get than I LOST 100 POUNDS!!

Most of my Wednesday was already reported yesterday so not much new there. So far I am holding the weight loss. Actually dipped a little lower again today. I am holding out waiting for the inevitable bounce that almost always happens after I lose 6-7lbs. But as long as the weight would like to drop a little each day for me that is just fine! Wearing a new top and new size 16 dress pants today to work. They must be very flattering because the compliments are plenty today.

Not much posting going on last night.

Thank you guys for the congrats on my reaching 100lbs. I figure I have 50 more to go before evaluating what will be a comfortable maintenance weight. I do not want to be skinny. I want to be healthy and look good in clothes.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fit4luv
Congrats !

100 lbs gone!!!!!!

April CONGRATULATIONS! Couldn't have said it better myself (because I don't know how to import all that stuff!)

That is such a significant achievement and you should be very proud. Keep up the good work. I have 60 to lose and it seems some days like such an impossible goal, but seeing this makes me more confident that it CAN be done.
Old 07-26-2012, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

April! OMG, we all know it takes a lot of hard work to lose weight. And to lose 100 lbs. is absolutely fantastic!

Old 07-26-2012, 02:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,

Well I had a little slip yesterday - didn't do horribly, just enough to get me off track and now I'm up a pound. I didn't log last night or even look at the computer, fell asleep instead (must have really needed it!). Then I overslept this morning and hadn't prepared anything for breakfast, so I had some whole wheat crackers and now I'm already at 13 carbs for the day! I think I can still stay on track though, as long as I'm good the rest of the day.

Here are my stats so far this week:

<1400 calories: M: 1329; T: 1536; W: 1739
Net Carbs < 20: M: 17.4; T: 18.2; W: 43.9
Water >64(oz): M: 50; T: 40; W: 45
exercise: M: no; T: no; W: no, slept instead
Vitamins: M: yes; T: yes; W: yes
Old 07-26-2012, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

I'm on track with food, water, and exercise except that I did have a minor cheat last night with an illegal food--about 2 tablespoons of milk because I was craving something sweet. I can eat any kind of cheese, sour cream, whey protein to get in dairy, just not milk. But I did make myself have no more than that "sip" so I'm proud of myself for that.

Where's Hope?

Quinn--planning what trip? Did that mean the trip to pick up DD from Mackinaw this weekend or another trip after that?

Luv, thanks for your encouragement. It's past 10:30AM and I haven't eaten breakfast yet. Skipping meals due to being busy is not good for weight loss or management of health issues. I'm going to eat as soon as I submit this post. You had a spectacular Tuesday report! I'm so glad for you that your health group is starting back up again.

I am so far behind again--just haven't had time to read the posts but I will try hard to catch up later today after the gym, visit from grandkids, and errands.
Old 07-26-2012, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

Cate ... Don't feel too bad about sleeping instead of exercising. Sometimes your body knows more about what it needs than your mind does. Thank you so much for your kind words about my loss. It really is doable. It just takes time and that is hard to remember when you want it so bad. I just keep telling myself that I didn't get to 331lbs in a week, month or even year so it certainly won't come off any faster than that.

Mern ... Take care of yourself. That means eating too. You know how it messes with your blood sugars to skip meals. Don't make us get a whip out after you next!
Old 07-26-2012, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern

Quinn--planning what trip? Did that mean the trip to pick up DD from Mackinaw this weekend or another trip after that?

I am so far behind again--just haven't had time to read the posts but I will try hard to catch up later today after the gym, visit from grandkids, and errands.
Doing a backpacking trip in the Smokey Mountains this fall. Trying to get my lodging figured out.
Old 07-26-2012, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator

awesome job April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:36 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations, April! That's a huge accomplishment!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.